Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelo View Post
    Attachment 8304 not quite sure how to attach image - hope this worked.

Saw the same thing. Think he automatically likes tweets with his mentions. Someone must have alerted him because it looks like he removed the "like" from the tweet.
    Not so sure about the automatic "likes" I tweeted at him during the summit tourney and he didn't like it or anything. Maybe he had a few swigs of Joose and accidently liked the fire Dave tweet...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    AJ would have Dave's back, would thank Dave for letting him play this whole last season with an extremely banged up wrist (heard it was broke), and also for keeping it quiet -- he just had surgery on it in the last few days.
    Interesting. Id like to know more about this. How bad was it? When did it happen and could it have been dealt with to get him back to 100% before the end of the season?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    Not so sure about the automatic "likes" I tweeted at him during the summit tourney and he didn't like it or anything. Maybe he had a few swigs of Joose and accidently liked the fire Dave tweet...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There's also the possibility that the "like" button was hit while he was scrolling through his mentions. It's happened to me when I'm just scrolling through tweets. I hope that it wasn't that though.
    Hail Hydra.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    link to tweet or it didn't happen
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Link that or gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I call BS! Are you a Russian hacker? A poor one at best.
    Lol...it happened but whatever

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I see Matt Larson "liked" a post about Firing DR on Twitter...HMMMMMM
    I'm probably behind the times but if that were the case it seems like an unprofessional way for an AD to voice his opinion. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy to me.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'm probably behind the times but if that were the case it seems like an unprofessional way for an AD to voice his opinion. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy to me.
    I dont disagree, maybe was an accident also but it was out there for the world to see

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    AJ would have Dave's back, would thank Dave for letting him play this whole last season with an extremely banged up wrist (heard it was broke), and also for keeping it quiet -- he just had surgery on it in the last few days.
    If that's the case it only enforces my opinion that Dave needs to be replaced. If he's putting one player over the team that's not good. A kid with a broken wrist is probably not who you want on the floor, especially when he's giving you nothing out there. I get it he has a ton of heart but that alone doesn't put the ball in the basket and win games.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Yes, 2/21 might have some interesting things to say on the way out. But the fact that this team didn’t Gel is heavily on them also. Not the guys in Bison history I’d pick as my leaders. Parts, not leaders. Leaders Woody, Dex, LA, Winks, Brown, Braun. Don’t kid yourself, part of the problem. Don’t be surprised if we’re a better Team next year.
    I agree....Yeah Paul was talented but a leader or one of Bison's best---nahhhh remember he quit the team in the MIDDLE of the season--- definitely no team chemistry
    just a hunch but don't think Paul and AJ ever got together on and off the court

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I agree....Yeah Paul was talented but a leader or one of Bison's best---nahhhh remember he quit the team in the MIDDLE of the season--- definitely no team chemistry
    just a hunch but don't think Paul and AJ ever got together on and off the court
    When did Paul quit in the middle of the season? Also, Paul and AJ were roommates.

Carlin quit the team, not Paul.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.