Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Ahahahahhahahah
    To easy
    The correct form would be "too" not "to" which refers to a place, direction, or position.......now go back "to" playing.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Problem was Bob knight eventually took it to new levels, because in his mind it was justified. I'm all for being tough on kids and holding them accountable. But there is a line. If you need to put your hands on a kid...there's a problem and as an educator you should have more tools in your tool box to reach them.
    He had chairs

At least Keith Brake on his show yesterday brought up the fact that fans are restless and something needs to be done to right the ship that is men's and women's basketball, although he mostly discussed the men's situation.

As an aside, can anyone here go back to the radio version of the SDSU game and find the half-time comment from Dave's associate head coach (name escapes me). I found it interesting how he referenced something about players free-boating (my term) and not running the offense. Seemed very odd to me. If that was the case, why would Richman call a timeout and chew some serious ass and or get on the players while they are on the court doing it?!?! If Messingham called a certain play or set of plays and Easton and crew said fuck it and just starting calling their own plays without regard to the play(s) being sent in, I guarantee and effing TO is called and it would get fixed in a hurry or people would be sitting on the bench or even getting booted from the team. I use the latter example, as it seemed as the Richman referred to this issue several times throughout the year. If that was in fact happening, that players weren't listening to Richman/following his calls, then Richman is our main problem--sign that players just do not respect him!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Anyone else find it odd that the only player at the post game press conference after the SDSU loss was Ward?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that the only player at the post game press conference after the SDSU loss was Ward?
    Making him happy, because Ward didn't redshirt and is ripe for the taking by any Florida School outside of Florida/Florida St/Miami Dude can easily go home this summer and transfer and start in a year at FAU, FIU, Fla Gulf Coast, UCF, etc etc.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Another wtf moment regarding coaches/players

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Another wtf moment regarding coaches/players
    AD Larson should conduct "exit" interviews with the Miller, AJ and the other guy that is leaving after his 3rd yr.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    AD Larson should conduct "exit" interviews with the Miller, AJ and the other guy that is leaving after his 3rd yr.
    He should be talking with all of the players, past and present.

He should be talking with all of the players, past and present.
    Just make sure he does it in person, we don't need any open record request BS.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i sit behind the bench all the time ive never seen anything like that...also never seen an assistant coach have to refrain a player from going at a coach which happen during one of those debacles earlier this year i thought cam hunter was going to deck richman before an assistant coach grabbed him and drug him to the bench...also look at that confrontation late in the game vs sdsu when he pulls deng out and they go face to face pause that i got a picture on my phone...not good...and again never seen anything like it before and ive been to a lot of juco basketball games lol
    I am not making any judgments about this team or Coach(s) or trying to frame a narrative that fits my preferred outcome. I am just saying things get hot on the sidelines and things are said all the time...especially at higher levels. its a part of sports. getting told to shut up is pretty tame.