Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I am not making any judgments about this team or Coach(s) or trying to frame a narrative that fits my preferred outcome. I am just saying things get hot on the sidelines and things are said all the time...especially at higher levels. its a part of sports. getting told to shut up is pretty tame.

Ive been an assistant to some good head coaches and some bad ones. And Im no snowflake. If a head coach yell at me to "shut your mouth' on the sideline, in front of the players...That might be my last time on their sideline. You don't dress down your assistants in front of the team, unless the assistant was calling the ref a word from Bull Durham or something way out of line nature.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Ive been an assistant to some good head coaches and some bad ones. And Im no snowflake. If a head coach yell at me to "shut your mouth' on the sideline, in front of the players...That might be my last time on their sideline. You don't dress down your assistants in front of the team, unless the assistant was calling the ref a word from Bull Durham or something way out of line nature.
    no offense, but am not sure we are talking about 7th grade or high school here.....given your posistion i assume that's the level your referring to.....and there is nothing wrong with that.

I seem to recall this same conversation awhile back only it was with our FB team.

either way....sports are a microcosm of life
    there supposed to teach us life's lessons and prepare us ....sometimes in life one is asked to be quiet, sometimes one is told to shut up, sometimes one is told to shut the fuck up. it happens get over it, it's not a big deal!

It's time for both head coaches of the basketball programs at NDSU be relieved if their positions effective immediately.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    no offense, but am not sure we are talking about 7th grade or high school here.....given your posistion i assume that's the level your referring to.....and there is nothing wrong with that.

I seem to recall this same conversation awhile back only it was with our FB team.

either way....sports are a microcosm of life
    there supposed to teach us life's lessons and prepare us ....sometimes in life one is asked to be quiet, sometimes one is told to shut up, sometimes one is told to shut the fuck up. it happens get over it, it's not a big deal!
    It is a big deal if your already struggling to earn respect. No matter what level.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    AD Larson should conduct "exit" interviews with the Miller, AJ and the other guy that is leaving after his 3rd yr.
    I believe you're referring to Eliason who decided to not return for his last year of eligibility.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I see Matt Larson "liked" a post about Firing DR on Twitter...HMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    The plot thickens........

link to tweet or it didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    The correct form would be "too" not "to" which refers to a place, direction, or position.......now go back "to" playing.
    Ink cop?
    That aside. We played our last game in the Big Sky. In tourney, one win and then a loss, like you.
    NDSU and UND need pretty significant improvements to their BB programs next season to keep up with the SD's in the Summit.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Link that or gtfo.