Those of you defending Richman, here's his track record as head coach:

Season..........Overall Record.........Conference..........Conference Finish.........Post Season (my apologies, don't know how to make a table look good)
2014–15........23–10.....................12–4..... ..............T–1st...........................NCAA Second Round
2015–16........20–13.....................8–8...... ...............5th
2016–17........19–11.....................11–5..... ..............2nd
2017–18........14–16.....................5–9...... ...............T–5th

In year 4, where we have his recruits taking over the program we see a pretty significant drop off and overall, just a downward trend for the program IMO. Is this what we want? Does this program look like its headed in the right direction? What do we predict next year to look like with the current roster and coaching staff? Better, same, or worse than this year? I don't see anything in the cupboard that gives me optimism that next year we be better or even the same as this year. Where do we make up for the loss of Miller's production on the offensive side of the ball? Where do we get any offense at all? What about attendance numbers? Those are tanking as well. I have very little optimism for improvement on any front next year or beyond under Richman. We are NDS fucking U and we piss excellence, or better be striving to on every level. We shouldn't accept shitting mediocracy in any athletic or academic program, period!