Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Well I am done for the night time to go find some of that Joose that Stig had and turn on my favorite channel of all things truthfull CNN and "enjoy" the rest of the evening.
    Good idea. I’m out too for now. Nursing a two day hangover from a fishing derby and this is not making my headache any better.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    AD Larson do your job and get it done!!!!! This team is closer to the dumpster fire that is our womens program than it is being what we expect as fans and boosters. You are paid to make the tough decisions, DO IT.
    So how much money will it take to fire both of them/let both of them go, and where does that money come from?

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    So how much money will it take to fire both of them/let both of them go, and where does that money come from?
    How much money have they lost in attendance figures alone???? Now dang it I was trying to leave there is stigleberry jooose to be found.

Doubt we’d fire both in the same year right?

FIRE RICHMAN!!!!

OR not- and just keep wasting talent, lose fan support, lose out on recruits, regress in comparison to our Dakota rivals

Football success didnt ruin basketball for us, we deserve to have a top program in this conference, not a middle of the road team. Woodside, Andre, Braun, Bjorkland, LA, Kory- those were players that were coached to lead, who has Richman taken on to be a leader?? Paul Miller was a GREAT player, but he was not developed as a leader or someone who makes others around him better, and as a collegiate athlete the coach is responsible for helping make that happen.

as a TEAM we lack ANY offensive consistency and defense has been deplorable far too many times- no lead is safe and adjustments are far too questionable.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Doubt we’d fire both in the same year right?
    And why not?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    FIRE RICHMAN!!!!

OR not- and just keep wasting talent, lose fan support, lose out on recruits, regress in comparison to our Dakota rivals

Football success didnt ruin basketball for us, we deserve to have a top program in this conference, not a middle of the road team. Woodside, Andre, Braun, Bjorkland, LA, Kory- those were players that were coached to lead, who has Richman taken on to be a leader?? Paul Miller was a GREAT player, but he was not developed as a leader or someone who makes others around him better, and as a collegiate athlete the coach is responsible for helping make that happen.

as a TEAM we lack ANY offensive consistency and defense has been deplorable far too many times- no lead is safe and adjustments are far too questionable.
    In other words go the route of the women's basketball program.

And why not?
    Idk I guess I’d never heard of a AD conducting concurrent men’s and women’s head coaching searches at the same time. Not to say that it doesn’t happen or that it’s not warranted in this situation. I also assume that would be quite the expensive day for our athletic department as well

Serious question, does the AD have the final say in the cost of firing a coach before their contract ends? I’m asking because I can’t remember it ever happening. We always let the coach lame duck it for a season and really brings things into the shitter. And if he doesn’t have the say in spending $350k in firing them, who does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Serious question, does the AD have the final say in the cost of firing a coach before their contract ends? I’m asking because I can’t remember it ever happening. We always let the coach lame duck it for a season and really brings things into the shitter. And if he doesn’t have the say in spending $350k in firing them, who does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guessing that would be the President's call, especially for MBB.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.