Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Default Re: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    He is the most un-athletic player we have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And majoring in accounting. JFC!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I’m surprised Samuelson got a scholly. You can give that scholarship out to a ton of kids in the upper Midwest and get that same player.

As a Jacks fan, I’m more interested to see what your AD does. He doesn’t have to fire Richman. He should, but he doesn’t have to. I’d be worried if he says nothing. There needs to be a public perception that this is unacceptable and public acknowledgement is needed.

Lastly, I’m obviously enjoying watching NDSU suck, but this isn’t football where the MVFC is already at the top level of the FCS. The Summit League needs NDSU to be good. It raises the bar of the league.

Gonna be a while. Wards going to have to take a significant leap if he's going to be the guy for the next few years. Under Richman, I doubt it happens. Under anybody else, I say there's a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I’m surprised Samuelson got a scholly.
    He didn't originally and was a walk-on if I remember right. I do believe that when someone left late he was given the scholly (maybe it ws Khy's). He is a spot player that was playing way more than spot minutes this year. His is just not quick enough on D but he can fill it up from 3. There are situations where that is needed but not on a regular basis in the rotation.

Looking at the roster we return one solid starter(Ward) and two question marks(Gue and Hunter).

Samuelson is a bench shooter, Rocky hardly developed at all over the season and needs to improve a lot in the offseason, Quayle is another bench guy. Dave is going to need these new young players to hit on a Woodside fab four kind of level.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Looking at the roster we return one solid starter(Ward) and two question marks(Gue and Hunter).

Samuelson is a bench shooter, Rocky hardly developed at all over the season and needs to improve a lot in the offseason, Quayle is another bench guy. Dave is going to need these new young players to hit on a Woodside fab four kind of level.
    Eady will be a starter, would have played this year w/o the injury. Vinny S. will be an immediate starter once he gets here.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have brought up our turnover issues a few times without much response. Our two leading scorers were 1st and 4th in the conference in turnovers. IMO this was a big issue and needs to be addressed and fixed. Successful, well coached teams force turnovers and take care of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I have brought up our turnover issues a few times without much response. Our two leading scorers were 1st and 4th in the conference in turnovers. IMO this was a big issue and needs to be addressed and fixed. Successful, well coached teams force turnovers and take care of the ball.
    We have generally done a really good job in the turnover department. I guess Id credit the lack of an experienced pg with some of the turnover issues and other with poor offensive movement. Definitely and area that needs to be cleaned up. Cam getting a year of experience and Vinnie coming in should help with part of the problem.