Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Default Re: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Either way rabbits will have their hands full tomorrow. Too much celebrity going on with their team. A stronger inside defense will give them problems.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Start the thread. I'd rather not bottom out before ML makes a change. Unfortunately that's the direction it's headed.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Looks like the haters turned the channel. Playing better without them watching! Ha!
    You mean the realists?

One of these things just doesn’t belong here:

T. J. Otzelberger – High school WI (all the way to AD), Chipola, Iowa State, Washington, SDSU

Craig Smith – Mayville State, Northern State, NDSU, CSU, Nebraska, USD

DR – NDSCS, NDSU

Let’s be honest. The homey-homeboy-coach success story is great when it works out, but it’s a gamble from the start, albeit a cheap one. DR never left home. He and MW were hired as gambles. Cards are on the table, time to honor the bet …

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am not a big fan of our coach. AJ's regression in his four years tells me more about the coaching he has recieved than him personally. AJ was on the All Summit tournament team 3 years ago as a frosh. This program is on a slide IMO. We need to get more athletic players. Our best player this year led the conference in turnovers...not good!

What is wrong with some of you? Are you fans? I get it, our team played pretty bad this year. But the reaction to it is boarderline rediculous. Some of you sound like a high school girl after your boyfriend dumps you! I don’t blindly support Bison basketball and clear them of any criticism. But I also dont think I know better then coaches or rip on players. I would guess the ones here I am referring to were the same ones who did the same when the football team went 3-8. I will cheer for this team like a true fan no matter what. If some of you want to be fair weather fans and only be a fan of the team when they win and make ncaa tourney aperarances, so be it. I will stick by this team no matter what. Bison Pride!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Don't worry, I will cheer for yotes. So much better fans than SDSU.
    Yotes for dayzzz

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Also, AJ stopped getting better the moment they had him stop shooting on his drives and stop at the bottom of the key, rotate 360 looking for a guy at the 3 point line. I hated that every time I saw it. That is bad coaching. No player wants to naturally do that.

What ia wrong with some of you? Are you fans? I get it, our team played prwtty bad this year. But the reaction to it is boarderline rediculous. Some of you sound like a high school girl after your boyfriend dumps you! I don’t blindly support Bison basketball and clear them of any criticism. But I also dont think I know better then coaches or rip on players. I would guess the ones here I am referring to were the same ones who did the same when the football tram went 3-8. I will cheer for this team like a true fan no matter what. If aome of you want to be fair weather fans and only be a fan of the team when they win and make ncaa tourney aperarances, so be it. I will stick by this team no matter what. Bison Pride!!
    The facts are we have a coach at the end of his deal. You have three options...Fire him, let him coach out the string which isn't great for recruiting or you extend him. I still cheer for this team, I still watch every game but the time to start asking the hard questions in regards to this coaching staff is absolutely right now.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

What is wrong with some of you? Are you fans? I get it, our team played pretty bad this year. But the reaction to it is boarderline rediculous. Some of you sound like a high school girl after your boyfriend dumps you! I don’t blindly support Bison basketball and clear them of any criticism. But I also dont think I know better then coaches or rip on players. I would guess the ones here I am referring to were the same ones who did the same when the football team went 3-8. I will cheer for this team like a true fan no matter what. If some of you want to be fair weather fans and only be a fan of the team when they win and make ncaa tourney aperarances, so be it. I will stick by this team no matter what. Bison Pride!!
    such a cop out response. LOL, knew it was coming

I just don't understand basketball. The NDSU team tonight didn't look anything like last nights team. Nor did tonights Jacks look like saturday nights.

Coming into this game I was legitemately nervous.

Before the game midco had a really great special on Paul Miller on the tube in the fan area downstairs. Changed my opinion of him and I actually clapped tonight when Richman pulled him. See you guys for football season!
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.