Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Default Re: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    what would you say is Richmans best win ever at NDSU?

is it in your blood to not say anything negative about NDSU or question anything they do?
    SDSU 2015 in the SL title game? That's all I can think of off hand...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

OK.......about to start a Fire Richman thread. Really, who thinks the guy is good and deserves to wreck another season? Bison03? Anyone else?

Saul beat Oklahoma in the NCAA tournament....Tim won on the road against two top 10 teams and took coaches like Bobby Knight and Huggins to the wire with a transition team.

Dave and his fluffy record isn't in their league.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    OK.......about to start a Fire Richman thread. Really, who thinks the guy is good and deserves to wreck another season? Bison03? Anyone else?
    Start it now

I think the thread is appropriate. People have talked about Richman being on the hotseat next year if it goes bad again. That's too far away for there to be some heat.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    So he is not allowed to have a bad year? I get it, I’m pissed how this season went, but please. I bet you would be ahocked to know that Richman has a better winning percentage then Both Tim Miles and Saul Phillips. Don’t believe me? Look it up. Richman has proven himself to be a good coach.
    This is not a bad year, it’s F-ing terrible! Don’t much care for your stats. Dave has more or less gone downhill since he was hired. Loses how many guys that played important minutes last year and are left with this. Now he’s losing most of his offense this year and refuses to play one of the most athletic kids on the team. He shows during the game that he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Every game is the same.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

theres a few small town sunshine pumpers who would be down to give Richy another season.

All the conference coaches?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Yep I agree it is time to start that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    So he is not allowed to have a bad year? I get it, I’m pissed how this season went, but please. I bet you would be ahocked to know that Richman has a better winning percentage then Both Tim Miles and Saul Phillips. Don’t believe me? Look it up. Richman has proven himself to be a good coach.
    Hey, I really though Saul's teams underperformed until that last year. But we could see the program going somewhere. To compare with Tim Miles during the transition is unfair. We all know Tim was by far the better Coach. Brought NDSU to a historic new level. Richman needs to try again someplace else.