Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Default Re: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    OK.......about to start a Fire Richman thread. Really, who thinks the guy is good and deserves to wreck another season? Bison03? Anyone else?
    please do, I was just about to do the same. He has set us back years from what was being built since our D1 transition

As for Bison03- please tell everyone here what you think Dave has done so well- not that weak record stat.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The SD schools are lapping us and it is sickening. People talk about Daum, but it is more than Daum that program has put a good team around him. Our rival just boat raced in the Summit tournament and people are here posting like we should be ok with it.

Give me a reason why Richman should be the coach next year, something legit and not his record. Tell me how he is the guy that can turn it around and take us to places that previous coaches took us?
    This. This. This. (I had to type it multiple times to meet the character minimum)
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Disappointing finish to really frustrating season. Wish we could given them a better run. Outplayed and out coached tonight, plain and simple.

Big thanks to the seniors and Spencer for their time and effort. Lots of good memories. Best of luck to them in the future. Three really good young men.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

The SD schools are lapping us and it is sickening. People talk about Daum, but it is more than Daum that program has put a good team around him something we couldn't do with Miller. Our rival just boat raced in the Summit tournament and people are here posting like we should be ok with it.

Give me a reason why Richman should be the coach next year, something legit and not his record. Tell me how he is the guy that can turn it around and take us to places that previous coaches took us?
    There is nothing. Firing Dave is like pulling a band aid off. Do it fast and it hurts less. AD Larsen call in Richman and Walseth tomorrow and rip the band aides off.,
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    There is nothing. Firing Dave is like pulling a band aid off. Do it fast and it hurts less. AD Larsen call in Richman and Walseth tomorrow and rip the band aides off.,
    AGREED!! He needs to be the leader he is paid to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The SD schools are lapping us and it is sickening. People talk about Daum, but it is more than Daum that program has put a good team around him something we couldn't do with Miller. Our rival just boat raced in the Summit tournament and people are here posting like we should be ok with it.

I agree with you completely but comparing PM to Daum? I like Paul but because of our lack of offense this year he had to carry the load and at times tried to do too much. That being said, I don't blame the player, it's on the coach. You know you have issues when your best player lead the conference in turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I agree with you completely but comparing PM to Daum? I like Paul but because of our lack of offense this year he had to carry the load and at times tried to do too much. That being said, I don't blame the player, it's on the coach. You know you have issues when your best player lead the conference in turnovers.
    Miller isn't in Daum's league but nobody in the conference is in his league. I just kind of think Richman wasted Paul's last two years, which is kind of sad since Paul picked up his game the past two years. He deserved better and that is on Dave.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Miller isn't in Daum's league but nobody in the conference is in his league. I just kind of think Richman wasted Paul's last two years, which is kind of sad since Paul picked up his game the past two years. He deserved better and that is on Dave.
    I agree, and I'll add that AJ did NOTHING to help Paul out. They were supposed to be a 1-2 punch for scoring and it never panned out. I'm going to miss Paul...AJ not so much. He's basically been gone for 3 years anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    I agree, and I'll add that AJ did NOTHING to help Paul out. They were supposed to be a 1-2 punch for scoring and it never panned out. I'm going to miss Paul...AJ not so much. He's basically been gone for 3 years anyways.
    But AJ has such a high shooting percentage....

Rofl
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    But AJ has such a high shooting percentage....

Rofl
    Yep, AJ's regression was perplexing. He did shoot well when he did shoot but what he did even better was not be an offensive threat at all forcing Paul to carry the offense.