Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Default Re: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    What is wrong with some of you? Are you fans? I get it, our team played pretty bad this year. But the reaction to it is boarderline rediculous. Some of you sound like a high school girl after your boyfriend dumps you! I don’t blindly support Bison basketball and clear them of any criticism. But I also dont think I know better then coaches or rip on players. I would guess the ones here I am referring to were the same ones who did the same when the football team went 3-8. I will cheer for this team like a true fan no matter what. If some of you want to be fair weather fans and only be a fan of the team when they win and make ncaa tourney aperarances, so be it. I will stick by this team no matter what. Bison Pride!!
    You must be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I just don't understand basketball. The NDSU team tonight didn't look anything like last nights team. Nor did tonights Jacks look like saturday nights.

Coming into this game I was legitemately nervous.

Before the game midco had a really great special on Paul Miller on the tube in the fan area downstairs. Changed my opinion of him and I actually clapped tonight when Richman pulled him. See you guys for football season!
    Good luck against the yotes and if you win get us some more tourney money please.

I just don't understand basketball. The NDSU team tonight didn't look anything like last nights team. Nor did tonights Jacks look like saturday nights.

Coming into this game I was legitemately nervous.

Before the game midco had a really great special on Paul Miller on the tube in the fan area downstairs. Changed my opinion of him and I actually clapped tonight when Richman pulled him. See you guys for football season!
    your team is clearly heads and shoulders above NDSU's who obviously has peaked since the D1 transition/first few years in the Summit. most of us knew it would take 2 first halfs like last night to have a chance. Daum didnt even do good and SDSU won by 30. Theres 0 hope on the current roster of anybody being a respectable player. Next years going to be ugly if the path stays the same.

Ill be cheering for USD from here on out. I wish you no luck, and I hope you bring Joose to Fargo whenever we play this fall

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You must be gay.
    ok lmfao... top 5 response ever

What is wrong with some of you? Are you fans? I get it, our team played pretty bad this year. But the reaction to it is boarderline rediculous. Some of you sound like a high school girl after your boyfriend dumps you! I don’t blindly support Bison basketball and clear them of any criticism. But I also dont think I know better then coaches or rip on players. I would guess the ones here I am referring to were the same ones who did the same when the football team went 3-8. I will cheer for this team like a true fan no matter what. If some of you want to be fair weather fans and only be a fan of the team when they win and make ncaa tourney aperarances, so be it. I will stick by this team no matter what. Bison Pride!!
    At what point is it no longer unpatriotic to ask for change? There's an argument that maybe it is too soon. But based on your post, I'm guessing is that it is NEVER okay to demand something change. We could have zero wins for 30 years, but the true Bison fan will always support his team. Whatever.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Not a fair weather fan at all, had season tickets for about a decade. Not anymore. Have fun sitting in a empty arena watching that dumpster fire next year. I will be enjoying my few thousand dollars (yep seat fee, seats and money spent at games is about that) on something else and we will be enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Not a fair weather fan at all, had season tickets for about a decade. Not anymore. Have fun sitting in a empty arena watching that dumpster fire next year. I will be enjoying my few thousand dollars (yep seat fee, seats and money spent at games is about that) on something else and we will be enjoying it.
    few thousand bucks?? yeesh...

I just don't understand basketball. The NDSU team tonight didn't look anything like last nights team. !

That's the team we have seen for the last 2 years no big surprise to most of us.

Oh and by the way congrats on the win, go make us some money so we can buy out our coach.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    your team is clearly heads and shoulders above NDSU's who obviously has peaked since the D1 transition/first few years in the Summit. most of us knew it would take 2 first halfs like last night to have a chance. Daum didnt even do good and SDSU won by 30. Theres 0 hope on the current roster of anybody being a respectable player. Next years going to be ugly if the path stays the same.

Ill be cheering for USD from here on out. I wish you no luck, and I hope you bring Joose to Fargo whenever we play this fall
    Took the words right off my keyboard.

The SD schools are lapping us and it is sickening. People talk about Daum, but it is more than Daum that program has put a good team around him something we couldn't do with Miller. Our rival just boat raced in the Summit tournament and people are here posting like we should be ok with it.

Give me a reason why Richman should be the coach next year, something legit and not his record. Tell me how he is the guy that can turn it around and take us to places that previous coaches took us?
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.