Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Default Re: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    2nd set Geu was in...

Came in at 4:12, score was 32-12, played the rest of the half. Daum was sitting when he came in. Geu went 1-2 from the floor, 2 points. Daum came back in with 1:15 to play, Geu guarding him. He proceeded to go 0-1 with 1 foul. 38-20 at the half.

So for the night with Geu guarding Daum, he is 0-3 from the field with 1 foul.
    This is what I'm talking about with the assistant coaches. Are they competent to point this out in game? If not, they need to go. If they are and Dave's not listening, he needs to go.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Listening to Tom Douple get smoke blown up his skirt about how wonderful the tourney is by the Midco commentator. No questions posed to him about whether the home-game environment for the SD's is fair to the other teams.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

You know, I thought I didn't like my job but watching Dave makes me think maybe I don't have it so bad. He obviously has the worst job in the upper Midwest. Hard to go from Saul and Tim to Dave.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you had told me Daum would have only 12 at the half I would have taken it. Yep, our offense looks like noon ball at the Y. Embarrassing!

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    This is what I'm talking about with the assistant coaches. Are they competent to point this out in game? If not, they need to go. If they are and Dave's not listening, he needs to go.
    I'm for whole-sale change. Likeable people to be sure, but I don't trust anyone on that sideline to deliver something remotely resembling good basketball.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I like the Bison coverage on 1660. But it is clearly a propaganda arm of NDSU athletics. "All is well" or "all is getting better" is pretty much what I hear on there. We need media to start asking why the hell we've built up our arena, our facilities, hired nutritionists, and all the other stuff just to field this kind of crap.
    Embarrassing nothing else to say

UNACCEPTABLE

Not a bb expert; but this is just painful to watch. Not sure i want to stay a team maker season ticket holder if all we can aspire to be is a 4/5 round competitor. Blame it on the fb i guess.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    My biggest concern is that we have absolutely nothing in the post returning next year outside of a guy that Richman struggles to give more than 20 minutes a game to. Not sure what Deng is going to do to change that, playing well hasn't earned him any more playing time.
    Dave doesn't want a guy that shoots 63% from the field to have too many minutes apparently.

oh its not just 1660 Kolpack will write a bunch of fluff pieces in the next week and maybe dance around some of the questions but he won't actually come out and practice journalism and ask the tough questions.

It could be worse, UConn women are up 49-8 right now