Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Default Re: Summit League Semi-Finals vs the Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The way Richman has played Gue is criminal and the AD should be calling him on it.

Don't care if our gutless media won't do it. If Gue doesn't start the 2nd half, just leave Richman in Sioux Falls, maybe he can find a high school that will let him coach.
    If he plays any more, it deviates away from Richmans script

The way Richman has played Gue is criminal and the AD should be calling him on it.

Don't care if our gutless media won't do it. If Gue doesn't start the 2nd half, just leave Richman in Sioux Falls, maybe he can find a high school that will let him coach.
    Not if they want to win.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

2nd set Geu was in...

Came in at 4:12, score was 32-12, played the rest of the half. Daum was sitting when he came in. Geu went 1-2 from the floor, 2 points. Daum came back in with 1:15 to play, Geu guarding him. He proceeded to go 0-1 with 1 foul. 38-20 at the half.

So for the night with Geu guarding Daum, he is 0-3 from the field with 1 foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Somehow, ONLY down 18...
    And the Bison barely got out of the teens for scoring in first half. What an accomplishment!

Brian Shawn, keep your eyes up!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Couldn't agree more. Why doesn't the media call him out on it? What is this El forko?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    2nd set Geu was in...

Came in at 4:12, score was 32-12, played the rest of the half. Daum was sitting when he came in. Geu went 1-2 from the floor, 2 points. Daum came back in with 1:15 to play, Geu guarding him. He proceeded to go 0-1 with 1 foul.

So for the night with Geu guarding Daum, he is 0-3 from the field with 1 foul.
    Are you saying stats say Bison better with Deng in the game? Wonder if Dave knows or just wants to keep that sourpuss look on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Why doesn't the media call him out on it? What is this El forko?
    Dave is very fortunate that the media is preoccupied with football for 3/4 of the year.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I like the Bison coverage on 1660. But it is clearly a propaganda arm of NDSU athletics. "All is well" or "all is getting better" is pretty much what I hear on there. We need media to start asking why the hell we've built up our arena, our facilities, hired nutritionists, and all the other stuff just to field this kind of crap.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

My biggest concern is that we have absolutely nothing in the post returning next year outside of a guy that Richman struggles to give more than 20 minutes a game to. Not sure what Deng is going to do to change that, playing well hasn't earned him any more playing time.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.