Thread: Punishment For Stiegelmeier?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Punishment For Stiegelmeier?

FTA: "Transparency would not be the SDSU administration’s strong suit."

"The message to athletes if the coach’s penalty isn’t made public: Justice for thee, but not for me."

"One of the more noteworthy was the 2011 midseason arrest of Missouri head coach Gary Pinkel, who received significant discipline from athletic director Mike Alden. Pinkel was suspended for one week without pay and missed Missouri’s game against Texas Tech. Pinkel had his pay frozen for one year, received no bonus for appearing in a bowl game, wrote a letter of apology to the team’s fans and did 50 hours of community service. He also had to donate a week’s salary to the University of Missouri Wellness Center. The school said the financial impact to Pinkel was $306,538."

Hey, its just SDSU....not any big time DI school. Okay .... its a McFeely story in the Forum... old news.

http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2018/0...will-add-more/
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 03-04-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Default Re: Punishment For Stiegelmeier?

He gets a spacking

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Cruel I know, but punish him by making him stay in Brookings
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He gets a spacking
    That's a classic.

Put Stig in a shatter proof glass room for 7 days with all 14 of NDSU's National Football Championship trophies surrounding him

For added effect put a few cases of Joose in there with him and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Cruel I know, but punish him by making him stay in Brookings
    30 lashes; slivers under the fingernails; make him drive a Hugo...........but making him stay in Brookings???!!!!! That's cruel !!!!

I think he should be forced to do a don't jerk and drive campaign

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Stiegelmeier exit the vehicle, determined he was unsteady and had a hard time maintaining his balance".

This is the way he looks every the Jacks get a penalty so why did this determine he was drunk??
    Last edited by KC Bison; 03-12-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    "Stiegelmeier exit the vehicle, determined he was unsteady and had a hard time maintaining his balance".
    This is the way he looks every the Jacks get a penalty so why did this determine he was drunk??
    His hat probably gave him away.