Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: bison vs ipf dubb 1st round tourney action

Default Re: bison vs ipf dubb 1st round tourney action

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Love to see Gues plus/minus tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    14 minutes, 14 points

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Nobody seems to know wtf Richman's deal is with Geu it's frustrating as hell for us fans I don't know how it would be for Geu.
    Because hes probably stubborn

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Dave's "just glad to be a part of it" when asked about playing SDSU tomorrow. Going to need Deng playing more than he did this game. Hardly played in the 2nd half, and was still the 2nd leading scorer. Can't afford to play either half tomorrow like the 2nd half tonite or SDSU will walk away with the game. Maybe Dave will surprise SDSU and go back to the weave??????
    somebody research and text richman all the 1st round tourney locations and the luxery swimming pools that await his other starting 5...maybe then hell be more than "just glad to be a part of the semi finals in the mother trucking summit leage at the falls...maybe it will also motivate him to play gue more...we can and will beat the jacks tamara they have no answer and not many teams do if you play pick and roll with t ward and gue like they were tonight with 3 shooters and also them 2 in tandem on the block the few times thats just unstoppable them 2 are nightmares i hope daum and whoever else are ready...jery sloan won 1000 games with 10 plays its basketball not rocket science tonight was a huge step in the right direction get the juuuce ready 2 moro at the falls we comin mother truckers we comin ++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    somebody research and text richman all the 1st round tourney locations and the luxery swimming pools that await his other starting 5...maybe then hell be more than "just glad to be a part of the semi finals in the mother trucking summit leage at the falls...maybe it will also motivate him to play gue more...we can and will beat the jacks tamara they have no answer and not many teams do if you play pick and roll with t ward and gue like they were tonight with 3 shooters and also them 2 in tandem on the block the few times thats just unstoppable them 2 are nightmares i hope daum and whoever else are ready...jery sloan won 1000 games with 10 plays its basketball not rocket science tonight was a huge step in the right direction get the juuuce ready 2 moro at the falls we comin mother truckers we comin ++++++++++++++
    I like your posts. But I need to have my decoder wheel.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Umm....right on!

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    You just need a Joose and you will see it clearly.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

It says 'drink more ovaltine'

Maybe he's saving gue for sdsu/purple.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    It says 'drink more ovaltine'

Maybe he's saving gue for sdsu/purple.
    Sadly Gue will probably get two quick fouls for breathing on Daum and that will be it for the night.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I used to not know what the hell he was sayin, but after 10 years of readin and hearin his ramblin I gets what he preachin.

Let Daum have his points, cant let other guys have big games