Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: bison vs ipf dubb 1st round tourney action

Default Re: bison vs ipf dubb 1st round tourney action

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    That was not very satisfying. Why did Gue sit so much? It seemed like they were rolling and then lost the momentum...I thought they'd bring him back in for some energy. I don't get it. Very fortunate to win.
    I agree with everything you said. Except that it is definitely satisfying. Or put another way, I'm happy that I'm not dealing with what would have been extreme dissatisfaction had we lost.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Dave's "just glad to be a part of it" when asked about playing SDSU tomorrow. Going to need Deng playing more than he did this game. Hardly played in the 2nd half, and was still the 2nd leading scorer. Can't afford to play either half tomorrow like the 2nd half tonite or SDSU will walk away with the game. Maybe Dave will surprise SDSU and go back to the weave??????

Gue seems to be the only player on the team that gets punished for defensive lapses. It is stupid and I've had about enough of it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

the revenge factor alone for Senior Night is worth something.

Survive and advance. Thats all that matters. Jacks struggled against the 8 seed. Still won. Anything can happen. Going to be battle tomorrow but hey, we got nothing to lose!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I wonder if Kelly Pfeifer will be in the house tomorrow?
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Love to see Gues plus/minus tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, we were up double-digits in the first half and 23 early 2nd half while he played nearly all of his minutes. We know what happened when he hit the bench.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Gue seems to be the only player on the team that gets punished for defensive lapses. It is stupid and I've had about enough of it.
    Same here along with hundreds of Bison fans. Even the announcers and other teams fans can't understand Dave's holding back Deng.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Wish someone in the media would ask Dave the tough questions.
    I think I heard Keith Brake broach that with Richman recently. Or maybe it was Jeff Culhane. But it was approached gingerly. Like, "so, you're probably looking for ways to get Geu more involved, right?" rather than "why the hell have you not gotten Geu more involved?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    That was not very satisfying. Why did Gue sit so much? It seemed like they were rolling and then lost the momentum...I thought they'd bring him back in for some energy. I don't get it. Very fortunate to win.
    him and t ward both down the stretch what in the mother truck...a wins a win but my oh my did p miller play dumb that break away layup that got swatted and then almost fould the mother trucker for a 4 point play at the end...a wins a win and the juuuce is still good but my oh my this team can be something special like that team that beat oklahoma but p miller needs to know his role like braun finaly did the final 5 games of his career and trust his team mates that ball needs to go through t ward and gue every mother trucking possession sdsu will have no chance stopping that and we could be looking at the first 16 over a 1 in 2 weeks