Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: bison vs ipf dubb 1st round tourney action

Default Re: bison vs ipf dubb 1st round tourney action

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Let Daum have his points, cant let other guys have big games
    F that. Put Geu on him. Keep him in until either one fouls out or scores 30 points

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    14 minutes, 14 points
    Obviously you don't understand the plus/minus stat. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Obviously you don't understand the plus/minus stat. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I understand it, I just can't find it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I understand it, I just can't find it.
    It's not usually tracked that I've seen by college basketball statisticians although NBA box scores do usually include a +/-.

Fun game last night. That first half was an absolute clinic, by far the best half of basketball this team has played. You could tell the coaching staff keyed in on not letting Kason Harrell get going from 3. He lit us up in both regular season games going 26 and 24. Last night he only got 2. Another noticeable change was playing Gue at the 5. Anytime the reserve big for IPFW came in they immediately went to Geu. Deng did lose him once but otherwise played pretty damn well. Would have liked to seen Deng's minutes in the 20's.

Few others things that stuck out to me:

1. Konchar is an absolute stud, no weakness in his game.

2. Paul Miller will be missed, give me that kid any day of the week. He will go down as one of the Bison greats!

3. NDSU crowd was okay, def had more people this year then last year.

Bring on the Rabbits!

Gue needs to get a lot of run tonight, put him at the five and make Daum defend.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Gue needs to get a lot of run tonight, put him at the five and make Daum defend.
    Yes please.

Guaranteed loss if Geu sits like last night

I don't even really care about Daum's points, he is going to get his. We just can't let him loaf around on defense.

Part of the reason we had success against him in the past was because Dex was so active and Daum had to deal with it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I don't even really care about Daum's points, he is going to get his. We just can't let him loaf around on defense.

Part of the reason we had success against him in the past was because Dex was so active and Daum had to deal with it.
    Daum has a 40 pound weight advantage but Dang could do a good job of making him chase him around and tiring him out. Can't stand to see Daum knock down threes all night. Inside nobody matches up with him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com