Thread: SDSU's Stiegelmeier charged with DUI

Default SDSU's Stiegelmeier charged with DUI

the Argus Leader reports that on Jan. 27th, Stieg drove off the road and was trying to back himself out when a Brookings PD officer arrived on the scene. The officer smelled alcohol. A .08 BAC was indicated on the test. Stieg happens.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU's Stiegelmeier charged with DUI

check out the shit on SDSU thread...its awesome

"According to the Brookings Register, Stiegelmeier said he hadn't eaten all day, was at home doing taxes and had some wine before he went out without thinking about how much he had to drink."

I drink a ton when I do my taxes too. Gotta feel bad for the guy.

And cut him some slack. Coming off a playoff blowout where is QB turned the ball over like 9 times and he's losing his best 2 receivers. I would drink too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    "According to the Brookings Register, Stiegelmeier said he hadn't eaten all day, was at home doing taxes and had some wine before he went out without thinking about how much he had to drink."

And cut him some slack. Coming off a playoff blowout where is QB turned the ball over like 9 times and he's losing his best 2 receivers. I would drink too.

Why is he doing his own taxes? With the various income streams typical of a coaching/media contract I imagine it’s not the most straight forward thing in the world.
    Why is he having wine without food? They’re both so much better together.
    Find an advisor who likes the same kind of wine you do and have a nice business dinner twice a year.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Why is he doing his own taxes? With the various income streams typical of a coaching/media contract I imagine it’s not the most straight forward thing in the world.
    Find an advisor who likes the same kind of wine you do and have a nice business dinner twice a year.
    What else is he going to do on a Saturday night in Brookings?

Apparently he was drinking something called Joose. It looks like some shitty malt beverage concoction.

With a few tasteful modifications, this might make a good sign during bunny week next year.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Its his State income tax. Its pretty straight forward..
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DUIs are bad, no doubt about it.

Joose looks pretty questionable.

As far as drinking wine without food while doing your taxes...I'll defend that to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I can just see him saying all that too haha

I don't care if he's punished or not. He apologized so now what's left is the court to handle it.
    But they can cut the he's so good and holy cr@p
    We knew it- now they know it
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans