Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Miller 1st Team All-Summit

Default Paul Miller 1st Team All-Summit, Cam Hunter All-Newcomer

Congrats to Paul and Cam who made the all-newcomer team...

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Default Re: Paul Miller 1st Team All-Summit, Cam Hunter All-Newcomer

Well deserved
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Congrats Paul on a great career and best of luck at the next level
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Really going to miss Paul. Thank you for your time here. One of the best to ever play for NDSU. Good luck on your future plans.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I too really enjoyed watching Paul play and will miss watching him play. I know some people hammered him here because he hung his head at times, but I saw a competitor who was frustrated and wanted more from himself and his team.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm so impressed with the progression I saw in him during his time at NDSU. Rightly or wrongly, early on he seemed kind of pouty out there when things weren't going his way. He really worked to improve his entire game and became a leader out there. It was hard to see last night, that loss was so hard on him.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Was difficult to watch Paul come off the floor last night for the final time wearing a Bison uniform. You could just see in his face how disappointed and frustrated he was with how he played and shot the basketball last night. Kids got nothing to be ashamed about though. He is one of the best players in the league and will go down as one of the best in programs history and finished 5th all time in scoring at NDSU.

Best of luck to PM moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Was difficult to watch Paul come off the floor last night for the final time wearing a Bison uniform. You could just see in his face how disappointed and frustrated he was with how he played and shot the basketball last night. Kids got nothing to be ashamed about though. He is one of the best players in the league and will go down as one of the best in programs history and finished 5th all time in scoring at NDSU.

Best of luck to PM moving forward.

What kind of interaction did the coach and Miller have when he came off for the last time?

Since Paul was benched his 2nd season in the SL semifinal game he has really stepped his game up a notch and that says a lot about him in my book. He could have transferred or kept pouting but instead he sucked it up and became a complete player busting his ass on both sides of the ball. It sucks that his career ended like this after going to the dance as a freshman but I have zero doubt he is going be playing professionally somewhere and doing so at a high level.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    What kind of interaction did the coach and Miller have when he came off for the last time?
    This is a very good question that I would like to know also that wasn't shown on TV. Anyone know??