• Not Renewing

23 29.11%
  • Didn't have them, purchasing

2 2.53%
  • Never had them, not purchasing

27 34.18%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2018 - 2019 Season Tickets

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 - 2019 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Took a gander yesterday at the seats available for season tickets, and the four seats next to our two opened up. Called up my dad, told him the situation and he snagged up the two next to us. I now have more bargaining power to keep our season tickets as the wife didn't want to renew this year. Really hope they have a great season or absolutely tank so we get a new coach and I can sell that.
    Hopefully they can at least show signs improvement... or at the very least, be more entertaining. This should have been the test we were breaking in a new coach IMO.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Took a gander yesterday at the seats available for season tickets, and the four seats next to our two opened up. Called up my dad, told him the situation and he snagged up the two next to us. I now have more bargaining power to keep our season tickets as the wife didn't want to renew this year. Really hope they have a great season or absolutely tank so we get a new coach and I can sell that.
    Tell her about the hot dogs and ice cream. It’s always a bright spot
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The hot dogs sell themselves. She'd live off of hot dogs if I let her (I'm the cook at home). Even the hot dogs have lost their luster when it comes to renewing tickets.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

The hot dogs sell themselves. She'd live off of hot dogs if I let her (I'm the cook at home). Even the hot dogs have lost their luster when it comes to renewing tickets.
    Have Nova talk to her. There’s a lot of pull there.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I got my season tickets envelope today...

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I got my season tickets envelope today...
    I got mine yesterday as well, exciting stuff!! Exhibition game is less than a month away, I'm excited!