Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Football

Default 2018 Spring Football

AAD Matt Lien has advised me that tailgating is in play and consistent with last several years. First come first served, no fee, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: 2018 Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    All you have to do is call. I did.
    Just like if I say GFY...maybe you should.

Every time I post information I get criticised or questioned on it. If they can't take the personal initiative then that's on them.
    The pitchfork battalion is at work here.
    Really? I know you love to argue and all, but this is plain silly. You make the call, but won't tell what you found out? I'm not in the pitch forks & riot crowd...but I'm also not in the NDSU did the right thing crowd, either. Since they put the info in the last two years, I find it hard to believe it was "missed". Now you claim you know, but you won't tell. Please tell me about the moral high ground?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Really? I know you love to argue and all, but this is plain silly. You make the call, but won't tell what you found out? I'm not in the pitch forks & riot crowd...but I'm also not in the NDSU did the right thing crowd, either. Since they put the info in the last two years, I find it hard to believe it was "missed". Now you claim you know, but you won't tell. Please tell me about the moral high ground?
    No moral high ground.
    Only people who said it was missed is here. The extrapolation of misinformation is beyond belief. 0
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    AAD Matt Lien has advised me that tailgating is in play and consistent with last several years. First come first served, no fee, etc.

Quoting self in case this was missed between all the bitching posts.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Just like if I say GFY...maybe you should.
    You drinking all ready?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

No moral high ground.
    Only people who said it was missed is here. The extrapolation of misinformation is beyond belief. 0
    So you had the info and let everybody know you won't share it. Just pointing out you are no saint here.

My point was they dropped the ball by not mentioning it. They mentioned it the last two years (at least...didn't look back further). Tailgating is a huge deal...not something that should get glossed over. So...NDSU has responsibility in misinformation out there...it would have been easy to have the info out there. As it is...who in the general public knows when tailgating opens? I guess anybody that calls. Yeah...that's how a professional organization works. Either they made a mistake...or they intentionally withheld info. Maybe they had a reason...but in my opinion it was a dropped ball either way. And to say only here people say it was missed is a good one. You've talked to people everywhere? I've talked to plenty of fans at work and at my kids sporting events...and nobody has a clue...and they all think it is weird. Now granted...that is still a small sample size...but to say it is just here is not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Quoting self in case this was missed between all the bitching posts.

btw...thanks for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So you had the info and let everybody know you won't share it. Just pointing out you are no saint here.

My point was they dropped the ball by not mentioning it. They mentioned it the last two years (at least...didn't look back further). Tailgating is a huge deal...not something that should get glossed over. So...NDSU has responsibility in misinformation out there...it would have been easy to have the info out there. As it is...who in the general public knows when tailgating opens? I guess anybody that calls. Yeah...that's how a professional organization works. Either they made a mistake...or they intentionally withheld info. Maybe they had a reason...but in my opinion it was a dropped ball either way. And to say only here people say it was missed is a good one. You've talked to people everywhere? I've talked to plenty of fans at work and at my kids sporting events...and nobody has a clue...and they all think it is weird. Now granted...that is still a small sample size...but to say it is just here is not accurate.
    So are you going to voice your displeasure to those can fix this supposed transgression?

My not bposting the info was all about the point of personal initiative . Nothing more.
    Btw you example of many who had no idea what was going on and didn't try to find out is very telling.
    Not saying ndsu could have done better in there release but holy shit dude you have supposed adults that won't pick up the phone so everyone just sits there bitching and won't do anything because...its not my job????

CANT EVERYONE JUST GET ALONG?