Thread: 2018 Spring Football

Default Re: 2018 Spring Football

Spring game April 20

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gobuck View Post
    Spring game April 20
    That's a different twist having it Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    That's a different twist having it Friday.
    Another backward step by NDSU, Dome whoever. So I guess they want to minimize who can attend. So is the dinner, silent auction, on Thur night? That will help prevent people from out of town attending. And I guess those in power want to limit tailgating before the game. Just add this to all the other limits placed on football related stuff. No bigger venue, no expanded tailgating, no FBS, and now downplay spring game.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Another backward step by NDSU, Dome whoever. So I guess they want to minimize who can attend. So is the dinner, silent auction, on Thur night? That will help prevent people from out of town attending. And I guess those in power want to limit tailgating before the game. Just add this to all the other limits placed on football related stuff. No bigger venue, no expanded tailgating, no FBS, and now downplay spring game.
    School wins six of the last seven DI National Championships and you're still (if not, more):

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gobuck View Post
    Spring game April 20
    Where'd you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    School wins six of the last seven DI National Championships and you're still (if not, more):
    ]
    Only you could see piss poor moves to limit fan involvement as a positive. It is becoming obvious that status quo is more than enough at NDSU. Why grow? Why not stay the same and pat ourselves on the back? No risk or extra effort involved.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Only you could see piss poor moves to limit fan involvement as a positive. It is becoming obvious that status quo is more than enough at NDSU. Why grow? Why not stay the same and pat ourselves on the back? No risk or extra effort involved.
    Come on....don't you suppose there is some reason we don't know about for this? Why else would they move it to Friday? Maybe Mr B could chime in....he might know.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

You only speak from your own perspective. Fans will still attend based on the other NDSU sports aren’t limited to Weekends only. Maybe you should take the day off if being there is that important to you.

If you don’t think NDSU isn’t growing, then you’re not paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You only speak from your own perspective. Fans will still attend based on the other NDSU sports aren’t limited to Weekends only. Maybe you should take the day off if being there is that important to you.

If you don’t think NDSU isn’t growing, then you’re not paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess since I live out of the F/M/WF metro and the spring game is on a Friday. I will not be in attendance this year. Saturday is more than fine for me. I could have even went golfing last year and instead I went to the spring game. Maybe just me but a Friday spring game is not wise. PS I have mens bb tickets and I come down on weeknights for games. Those are games that matter.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.