Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Football

Default Re: 2018 Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Wow thats some devious thinking on their part. Now we just have to figure out who to blame??? Whose turn is it to be the whipping boy?
    I think it’s a ploy by walseth and Richman to distract the haters

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I think it’s a ploy by walseth and Richman to distract the haters
    Looks like they are all in cahoots. Im telling you there is skullduggery afoot!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Another backward step by NDSU, Dome whoever. So I guess they want to minimize who can attend. So is the dinner, silent auction, on Thur night? That will help prevent people from out of town attending. And I guess those in power want to limit tailgating before the game. Just add this to all the other limits placed on football related stuff. No bigger venue, no expanded tailgating, no FBS, and now downplay spring game.
    When you mention the dinner/silent auction, are you referring to the Bison showcase? They don’t have the Bison showcase every year. For instance, the year Gus Bradley came & spoke to TMers at the Ramada... there was no Bison showcase that year.
    (I have simply heard from many people who are close to Bison football, that the spring game is going to be Friday.)

I'll wait until all the details come out before I give this a thumbs up or down. I think it could be kind of cool. Not sure if they'd deflate the bubble in time but having the spring game under the lights at Dacotah Field would be a unique way to showcase it. Given the attendance in recent years that should be plenty of capacity. Beyond that it would be a unique tailgate to have a mid-afternoon/early evening tailgate when we have daylight until after 8PM.

Everyone seems to love the Friday night game and tailgate in the national semis.... obviously there's a big difference between a national semi and a glorified practice but I don't think this is quite the big swing and miss that some of you are making it out to be. Obviously it depends a lot of when and where the game is but it's got potential.

Are there any other spring games friday on a larger network?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Two words. 420.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Bring back the locker room sale.

Lardsin must go!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Per Coach K on Izzo and Kolpack

Klieman adds 25 guys will not participate in spring football for #NDSU, there will not be a spring game, working on how to end spring ball with live reps for backup QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Per Coach K on Izzo and Kolpack

Klieman adds 25 guys will not participate in spring football for #NDSU, there will not be a spring game, working on how to end spring ball with live reps for backup QBs.
    I wonder if this is to reduce injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I wonder if this is to reduce injuries.
    More backwards steps, I assume.

It's Bob Entzion's fault. He needs to get extra weeks in the resort season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯