Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Football

Default Re: 2018 Spring Football

Again where are people seeing the spring game on 4/20? Was it a tweet or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Again where are people seeing the spring game on 4/20? Was it a tweet or something?
    I haven't seen it anywhere but here... however, 4/20 - shouldn't that be the date of the UND spring game?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I haven't seen it anywhere but here... however, 4/20 - shouldn't that be the date of the UND spring game?
    Good one and yes it would seem appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    From "Leave No Doubt"

To "Up In Smoke"

Maybe its a transition from Crazy Speed to Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Spring game will be Friday 4/20, just received email from school. No other details as of now.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Besides the seniors obviously, who are the 2018 departures? I heard Dixon, who else?

So if it's a Friday game, does that mean no TV broadcast either? I can't believe they couldn't find a way to do this on a Saturday. Who comes up with this stuff? Starting to look Bush League IMO.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

I have seen nowhere that the game is on a Friday. Wont believe it until I do. Seems dumb to do it Friday. Attendance, tailgating, seems like Saturday has worked, why change.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Another backward step by NDSU, Dome whoever. So I guess they want to minimize who can attend. So is the dinner, silent auction, on Thur night? That will help prevent people from out of town attending. And I guess those in power want to limit tailgating before the game. Just add this to all the other limits placed on football related stuff. No bigger venue, no expanded tailgating, no FBS, and now downplay spring game.
    I agree if it's Friday that's a big step back

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Another backward step by NDSU, Dome whoever. So I guess they want to minimize who can attend. So is the dinner, silent auction, on Thur night? That will help prevent people from out of town attending. And I guess those in power want to limit tailgating before the game. Just add this to all the other limits placed on football related stuff. No bigger venue, no expanded tailgating, no FBS, and now downplay spring game.
    Wow thats some devious thinking on their part. Now we just have to figure out who to blame??? Whose turn is it to be the whipping boy?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."