Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Football

Default Re: 2018 Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    And wasn't he a QB in high school?
    Indeed he was.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Does that mean our D line is that good, or our O line needs some work?
    Probably means the QBs are having trouble with their reads and hanging on to the ball too long.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Probably means the QBs are having trouble with their reads and hanging on to the ball too long.
    I really hope it means how nasty our d line will be. can you imagine when menard gets out there too. Just think what we can do on passing situations by moving butler and Jones inside and having tuska and menard on The edge. The offense line didn't look very good but were missing a few key guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I really hope it means how nasty our d line will be. can you imagine when menard gets out there too. Just think what we can do on passing situations by moving butler and Jones inside and having tuska and menard on The edge. The offense line didn't look very good but were missing a few key guys.
    When the D knows every play by heart it's hard on the O.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    That said, did anyone tailgate after all the biaaatching?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sort of question is this? Where am I? On a Drake fansite? Did anyone tailgate? Seems like the most odd question I've ever heard on this site!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Does that mean our D line is that good, or our O line needs some work?
    How many starters played?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    How many starters played?
    No idea. Didn't get to watch it. Someone posted our qbs should been sacked more so my question was what do we learn from that? Was it more to do with our o line struggling or d line being awesome. I honestly don't know.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

No idea. Didn't get to watch it. Someone posted our qbs should been sacked more so my question was what do we learn from that? Was it more to do with our o line struggling or d line being awesome. I honestly don't know.
    Considering 25 players were out with surgery I would say we didnt learn anything from it as there is nothing to learn. They werent going full speed or full contact. It was a practice.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Considering 25 players were out with surgery I would say we didnt learn anything from it as there is nothing to learn. They werent going full speed or full contact. It was a practice.
    How would you know if they were going full speed as I thought you stated you didn't watch it? I didn't watch it either but did listen to the radio for a while and Phil was very impressed with what he saw for our depth. Right before I turned it off they said that the red jerseys were taken off the QB's, so I assumed the intensity was ratcheted up a little more at that point.

As far as what did we learn about our QB's? Someone else said this but has been true for years around here about our offense gets to go against the #1 defense every day in practice. If our offense looks awful against our defense that is definitely not a barometer for what's to come.

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DEs were getting off the ball like gangbusters plus the WRs were blanketed for the most part. QBs were a
    Little slow getting rid of the ball but the D had a lot to do with that.