Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Football

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    How did you go about live streaming it? for someone who isn't a tech genius
    It was on gobison.com . I've missed the last couple of years so I don't know for sure if they still do it. In the days before ESPN3, gobison.com was the way I watched most Bison games. I have a business class internet connection in my house so I have rarely had issues with quality/reception, other than stupid camera work.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    NDSU Teammakers twitter said lots open at 3pm and are first come, first serve for tailgating.
    So it must be hush hush. Lol at this crap effort to communicate. But then we know the secret no alcohol society seems to get their way somehow. Minimize it by not announcing spring game tailgating,. During season can't seem to find an option to expand alcohol tailgate area. All excuses to repress what fans want. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So it must be hush hush. Lol at this crap effort to communicate. But then we know the secret no alcohol society seems to get their way somehow. Minimize it by not announcing spring game tailgating,. During season can't seem to find an option to expand alcohol tailgate area. All excuses to repress what fans want. Why?
    You think they didn’t announce the tailgating rules because the man is out to steal your booze? More likely just tempering expectations for 2020 at which point the Spring Game will cease to exist.

So they just mentioned "all" the activities on Friday for the spring game on 1660. That is, everything but tailgating was mentioned. Makes me wonder if this is a way of having tailgating, but not having security...or maybe minimal security? Just seems odd that tailgating doesn't get mentioned at all...it has to be on purpose. I know the guys at 1660 have been contacted to talk about the tailgating situation and I've heard nothing from them...which makes me think they are not supposed to talk about it. I know, I know, I could give them a call. I also know there is tailgating so that is fine...just wondering why they won't broadcast it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So they just mentioned "all" the activities on Friday for the spring game on 1660. That is, everything but tailgating was mentioned. Makes me wonder if this is a way of having tailgating, but not having security...or maybe minimal security? Just seems odd that tailgating doesn't get mentioned at all...it has to be on purpose. I know the guys at 1660 have been contacted to talk about the tailgating situation and I've heard nothing from them...which makes me think they are not supposed to talk about it. I know, I know, I could give them a call. I also know there is tailgating so that is fine...just wondering why they won't broadcast it.
    because they dont want 10000 people there??? just a hunch

they know only the die hards will follow on 1660, call in, social media ect.....

Yeah, it might be for plausible deniability when it comes to any liability as to what happens in the tailgate lot. "We didn't advertise tailgating so it's not our responsibility to police it or provide any services for it."

If that's the case you know what that means?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, it might be for plausible deniability when it comes to any liability as to what happens in the tailgate lot. "We didn't advertise tailgating so it's not our responsibility to police it or provide any services for it."

If that's the case you know what that means?!?!?

I'm thinking it is a deal that if they don't advertise it they will need minimal security.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Looks like NDSU All Access will have the game streamed (video and audio): http://gobison.com/watch/?Live=2125&type=Live

Also, I'm fairly sure VNL will upload a version of the game to their YouTube site afterwards: https://www.youtube.com/user/ValleyN...DSU+Green+Gold
    Hail the BISON!!!

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm thinking it is a deal that if they don't advertise it they will need minimal security.
    I would think the city would want an “official” announcement on this prior to Friday. Open up some future issues if they just allow drinking in the parking lot.

I'm sure NDSU will get right on it to ensure tailgating gets announced some how. I mean, the only reason we have the spring game is to have unofficial tailgate season. How do they not know that our tailgating experience needs to be the focal point of the Spring Game experience. They're just after our booze!!! That damn PC crazed society we live in!! Buncha weenies!!