Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Tournament

Default Re: Summit Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    This is just sad.....I will be at the tourney yet again, in the front row yet again, in our suit coats with our signs and our beers and having the time of my life. Hopefully we don't have to go home after 1 game again this year but I will continue to support this team with everything I got. Right now I just hope the rims are unkind to IPFW so we can at least get to Monday and play SDSU, that's when it gets fun.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! How does someone get involved with this group???? Obviously this year is out, but in the future, this sounds like a group I need to be a part of!!!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! How does someone get involved with this group???? Obviously this year is out, but in the future, this sounds like a group I need to be a part of!!!
    Haha all you gotta do is show up, you can't miss us. We've only missed 1 tourney since we've been eligible and that was the 09-10 team that was miserable. It's fun to act like a college student again for a weekend.

Haha all you gotta do is show up, you can't miss us. We've only missed 1 tourney since we've been eligible and that was the 09-10 team that was miserable. It's fun to act like a college student again for a weekend.
    I mean tickets with and/or near the group, where to get a suit, the whole nine yards! I want in! Haven't been to a tourney yet as I'm usually busy with life this time of year, but having this would force me to go.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I mean tickets with and/or near the group, where to get a suit, the whole nine yards! I want in! Haven't been to a tourney yet as I'm usually busy with life this time of year, but having this would force me to go.
    We just get all session passes for wherever in the stadium, the student section next to the band usually clears out for each game for teams fans to sit in so we just march on down. Any sport coat works and then the rest of your outfit can be as ridiculous as possible. There's only 1 rule we have you must abide by and that's anytime you leave the area to use the bathroom, concessions or get beer you must come back with 2 beers, one for you and one for the person who is closest to empty.

Colorado State coach resigns...could this be Craig Smith's last Summit League tournament?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

We just get all session passes for wherever in the stadium, the student section next to the band usually clears out for each game for teams fans to sit in so we just march on down. Any sport coat works and then the rest of your outfit can be as ridiculous as possible. There's only 1 rule we have you must abide by and that's anytime you leave the area to use the bathroom, concessions or get beer you must come back with 2 beers, one for you and one for the person who is closest to empty.
    You guys are the best, I always get a kick out of you guys when I see you at SF in the front row. Glad to hear you will be there again!

Go Bison!

The tournament wouldn't be the same without all of those beers in the first row of the endzone!

533 In a row

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison need to be hitting on all cylinders to go anywhere. We were at times this year but those times I think were earlier in the season. Can we beat Fort Wayne or the Jacks? Sure we can. It might be harder for them to beat us 3 times in a season.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Our Super Bowl? [emoji3]
    Sadly that is where we are at right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    You guys are the best, I always get a kick out of you guys when I see you at SF in the front row. Glad to hear you will be there again!

Go Bison!
    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The tournament wouldn't be the same without all of those beers in the first row of the endzone!
    Haha glad we can provide quality entertainment. It's getting much harder as we get older to party that hard for 4 days but we power through the hangovers to make it happen, it's such a fun tournament, of course way more fun when we are winning....I want so badly to beat SDSU in the semi finals in that building and then USD after it, just to show them even in a down year we can still own them.