Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Tournament

Default Re: Summit Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I wish I could say I was 100% pulling for NDSU in this, but it's probably better to have the best team represent the conference in the NCAA tournament, right? Would SDSU have a shot for a 12 seed?
    Umm... what?! Please remove “Bison fan” from you name if you say that you arent cheering for the Bison to win. So will you be cheering for und next year if they have a chance at a better seed?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had to move from Fargo to Sioux Falls for a job this year. Only thing I looked forward to when I moved was the Summit League tournament and now that its finally here... I am still goign to go to the game and rep NDSU gear all week but sadly I think we will get stomped this year. Who knows.. maybe AJ will channel something and we will have a chance.

Definitely rooting for the Bison but I'll be surprised if they win a game much less the tourney. Hope whichever teams gets the bid wins a game or games in the dance. Does nothing but help NDSU.

I took the conference regular season off this year, but March Madness is upon us and I felt the need to scratch an itch for the Summit League conference tournament starting this coming weekend. Some of you have played this pick'em game before. If you have not, nothing too difficult about it. It costs you absolutely nothing to play except a bit of your time to register and fill out the pick form. $100, $50, and $25 e-gift certificate rewards go to the top 3 finishers and you get to choose your own reward restaurant, watering hole, retail establishment or even a favorite charity. Click the link below to register and get started.

I will be in Sioux Falls way up in Section 218 Row G. Good luck this year!

http://www.leathernecknation.net/for...summit-pick-em

Quote Originally Posted by sealhall74 View Post
    I took the conference regular season off this year, but March Madness is upon us and I felt the need to scratch an itch for the Summit League conference tournament starting this coming weekend. Some of you have played this pick'em game before. If you have not, nothing too difficult about it. It costs you absolutely nothing to play except a bit of your time to register and fill out the pick form. $100, $50, and $25 e-gift certificate rewards go to the top 3 finishers and you get to choose your own reward restaurant, watering hole, retail establishment or even a favorite charity. Click the link below to register and get started.

I will be in Sioux Falls way up in Section 218 Row G. Good luck this year!

http://www.leathernecknation.net/for...summit-pick-em
    this guy rocks!! good luck to WIU as well... 1 of my all time favorite summit league moments was sitting at BWWS after Western Illinois got knocked out and I got hammered drunk with Kory Brown's Dad and Covington from Western Illinois hahaha.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    I wish I could say I was 100% pulling for NDSU in this, but it's probably better to have the best team represent the conference in the NCAA tournament, right? Would SDSU have a shot for a 12 seed?
    This is just sad.....I will be at the tourney yet again, in the front row yet again, in our suit coats with our signs and our beers and having the time of my life. Hopefully we don't have to go home after 1 game again this year but I will continue to support this team with everything I got. Right now I just hope the rims are unkind to IPFW so we can at least get to Monday and play SDSU, that's when it gets fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    This is just sad.....I will be at the tourney yet again, in the front row yet again, in our suit coats with our signs and our beers and having the time of my life. Hopefully we don't have to go home after 1 game again this year but I will continue to support this team with everything I got. Right now I just hope the rims are unkind to IPFW so we can at least get to Monday and play SDSU, that's when it gets fun.
    Win and advance or lose and go home. Which will it be?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    A couple of upsets by other teams and the outlook could look a lot different. The Bison don't have to be the team to knock the one or two seed out. I wouldn't care if another summit team was looking at a top seed. I couldn't cheer against the Bison for any reason.
    I want to play SDSU, upsetting them on their other home court would make this train wreck season somewhat better.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I want to play SDSU, upsetting them on their other home court would make this train wreck season somewhat better.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Our Super Bowl?

Hopefully these guys can play a little relaxed and show some fight in them. Hope they dont show up like they want the season to be done with.