Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Omaha

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I hope the NDSU athletic department sees this game thread. Yep the number of posts in this thread can be counted on one hand. Bisonville is a microcosm of the fan base, probably a more rabid form even. EVEN WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE. Unless they want guys games to look like the girls games they have some explaining to do. Oh ya and you might want to not budget for as much revenue from seat fees and season tickets for next year.
    If Bville is a microcosm of our fan base, what does that say when you have very successful programs winning two conference championships in Fargo over the weekend and there is really no interest at all?

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    If Bville is a microcosm of our fan base, what does that say when you have very successful programs winning two conference championships in Fargo over the weekend and there is really no interest at all?
    I’d say it accurately reflects the common sports fan interest in track and field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I hope the NDSU athletic department sees this game thread. Yep the number of posts in this thread can be counted on one hand. Bisonville is a microcosm of the fan base, probably a more rabid form even. EVEN WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE. Unless they want guys games to look like the girls games they have some explaining to do. Oh ya and you might want to not budget for as much revenue from seat fees and season tickets for next year.
    I dont think it helped that the game wasnt on stream. but yes you have a point. I think most will tune back in for the summit league disaster (hope I am wrong).
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Id rather have negative, pissed off posts than none at all. I was in Omaha this weekend but passed on going to the game for the Creighton Nova game. May be wouldve been different if we were in 1st or 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It's time the BB programs were held to a higher standard.
    Break out your checkbook

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I’d say it accurately reflects the common sports fan interest in track and field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sadly, I am not going to disagree with you. T&F's popularity has been decreasing significantly in the US since the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Break out your checkbook
    I donate plenty thank you very much and like I've told you before money isn't always the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Please don't tell me you are comparing the men's and the woman's programs.
    Few more Richman years with no adjustments might not be that hard to tell the programs apart.
    I believe in the talent of players on both teams but not the coaching staffs to develop players.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Richman should be on a prove it deal next year, either he figures it out or he is gone.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Break out your checkbook
    I see what you are saying in terms of bringing in a high profile coach etc. but this NDSU team is one of the lousiest teams in D1. We shouldn’t need more money to be better than that. We flat out stink