Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2/22 @ wiu

Default Re: 2/22 @ wiu

Didnt watch the game, no stream. Just looking at boxscore. Beating the dead horse here, but still wondering how AJ is getting more minutes than Deng
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    It wasn't just shot attempts, WIU was in the bonus with like 12 minutes left and double bonus with 8 minutes left, everything was a foul, it was ridiculous. And I don't remember us ever going and giving the refs a fist bump, they are Division 1 paid officials, they are paid to call a fair game not get butt hurt over a few college players not giving them a fist bump before the game, no reason that should have any impact whatsoever.
    this aint high school we aint bumping no refs fists... hahaha comical.

any summit game NDSU has Kelly Pfiefer from White River South Dakota we get screwed in.. PERIOD! he's the one that called Paul Miller with a Tech vs SDSU at sioux falls, ill never forget that! plus he always calls everything vs ndsu.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You know, if you don't come out flat again and get down big early and maybe take an early lead for once you take the refs out of the game. No one to blame but themselves.

(NOTE: I am not implying that the players are blaming the refs, just for those on here blaming the refs. I have always looked at it as if you have a big lead the refs don't come into play so get a big lead. Always be ready to crush a team, don't wait and feel things out to see how the game is going to go and adjust. Come out with a plan to crush them from the get go. Easier said than done but it should be the mindset.)