Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moved from VS thread

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Christian Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Don't need one year transfers like -ND, prefer to play the guys that commit to the Bison as Freshman and work their ass off to someday become a starter. Need not replace commitment to a program and hard work with a ONE-YEAR-WONDER. Who's is doing who a favor really? Besides, that's why a lot of kids commit to NDSU is because they don't sell off your position when you get to your junior and senior years.
    Wow, does your moniker sure back up this fantastically ignorant post
    Spider 2 Y Banana

:facepal
    Quote Originally Posted by NachZ View Post
    Wow, does your moniker sure back up this fantastically ignorant post
    Hey, have a guy come in for ONE year and take positions away? Let them come in as a sophomore and earn a two or three year starting position. Walk in as a senior and step to the front of the line? Ask the Red shirt freshman, soph, juniors and seniors how they feel about it. I bet its not as Rah! Rah! as the fan sitting in the seats eating hotdogs. Preach loyalty on one front and shit in a guys hand on the other. Some of us are wired different when it comes to loyalty I guess. And yes, I do Know It All.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    And Cox is firmly in the lineup. A transfer at LB would be nice to add some depth next year.
    PLus u never know how many will go down

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey, have a guy come in for ONE year and take positions away? Let them come in as a sophomore and earn a two or three year starting position. Walk in as a senior and step to the front of the line? Ask the Red shirt freshman, soph, juniors and seniors how they feel about it. I bet its not as Rah! Rah! as the fan sitting in the seats eating hotdogs. Preach loyalty on one front and shit in a guys hand on the other. Some of us are wired different when it comes to loyalty I guess. And yes, I do Know It All.
    So are you opposed to Jabril Cox cutting to the head of the line? He is only a redshirt freshman, he should wait his turn. Or how about Jeremy Kelly, he headed to Air Force first, dropped down to Crookston, then up to NDSU, iirc. Good thing about post high school sports, they are largely free from your kind of thinking. I would wager the DB's were happy to see Andre Martin show up for one year.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    So are you opposed to Jabril Cox cutting to the head of the line? He is only a redshirt freshman, he should wait his turn. Or how about Jeremy Kelly, he headed to Air Force first, dropped down to Crookston, then up to NDSU, iirc. Good thing about post high school sports, they are largely free from your kind of thinking. I would wager the DB's were happy to see Andre Martin show up for one year.
    don't know about them, But I was ...Andre Martin

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Jabril Cox started with this program day one, he didn't walk in his senior year and step in front of anybody. I simply support loyalty, come in here with a couple years of eligibility and earn a spot and Im all for it. Show up your last year of eligibility and take away a guys job, not me! I guess Im old school, take care of those who take care of you. You are aware that your use of Jabril Cox as an example wasn't very bright, agreed? red shirt freshman, day one player!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WTF are you talking about? Jabril Cox started with this program day one, he didn't walk in his senior year and step in front of anybody. I simply support loyalty, come in here with a couple years of eligibility and earn a spot and Im all for it. Show up your last year of eligibility and take away a guys job, not me! I guess Im old school, take care of those who take care of you. You are aware that your use of Jabril Cox as an example wasn't very bright, agreed? red shirt freshman, day one player!
    You have a head start on getting yourself banned here buddy, keep it up.

Holy shit are your takes bad today.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I will say this...

Some of my most cherished memories involve playing football with my older brothers. This would be something that Christian would remember forever if he were to come to NDSU.

That would be awesome for one of NDSUs current athletes.

I feel like Christian Watson doesn't deserve this crap in his verbal thread.