Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2/17 vs IPFW

Default Re: 2/17 vs IPFW

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    DR has taken this team as a mid major top 25 program and turned it into a dumpster fire. The team and the staff have all appeared to give up. There is no fire left in anybodies belly in the entire program. DR was in way over his head from the get go. He needed some head coaching experience at the D2 or D3 level first. Hopefully, the athletic department and administration puts a little more thought and vetting into the next coach to lead this program and hopefully it is next year. Just think we passed on Craig Smith...Uggg.
    So how long do we suffer? DR looks lost.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fort Wayne is just a better all-around team than the Bison. Tit for tat basketball. I got bored and walked around the SHAC for a bit and looked at some of the displays.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    So how long do we suffer? DR looks lost.
    I'm not sure it's about 'we'. It's about NDSU. I will watch anyways. Good or bad. But I am not a ticket holder. I do think a long conversation between Dave and Matt needs to take place.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Everyone talks about us needing to have higher expectations and I agree with that.... I have a question are we funded like a high mid major?

More like middle-high, or possibly high-middle-middle cat and the fiddle.

It's complicated.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Everyone talks about us needing to have higher expectations and I agree with that.... I have a question are we funded like a high mid major?
    Probably...the team has chartered some flights, has newly renovated facility with a state of the art practice facility, tons of support for student athletes in regards to academics and training. Richman has luxuries that no other MBB coach at NDSU has enjoyed.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Probably...the team has chartered some flights, has newly renovated facility with a state of the art practice facility, tons of support for student athletes in regards to academics and training. Richman has luxuries that no other MBB coach at NDSU has enjoyed.
    http://csnbbs.com/thread-813807.html
    That says we rank 278
    Just saying

http://csnbbs.com/thread-813807.html
    That says we rank 278
    Just saying
    I wouldn't put a lot of trust in that...only area we lack is coaching salary...I guess we are getting what we are paying for.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I wouldn't put a lot of trust in that...only area we lack is coaching salary...I guess we are getting what we are paying for.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    We are lacking funding in scheduling and team travel as well.... that’s a bigger area of need then salary for coaches....we all complain about the schedule before conference play begins... it takes money to get better teams here

We are lacking funding in scheduling and team travel as well.... that’s a bigger area of need then salary for coaches....we all complain about the schedule before conference play begins... it takes money to get better teams here
    Well then booking 2-1 with some better teams will help. But we have to be better before other teams will want to play us.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.