Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayville 2/13

Default Re: Mayville 2/13

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Woodside and Winkleman stood every time Samuelson shot once he hit 7 3's, so they did look impressed. This wasn't a great game by us by any means but Deng played fairly well and Samuelson absolutely lit it up. If nothing else this game should get his confidence going again as we'll need his shots down the stretch here. AJ also quietly had a decent game and Spencer hit double digits for the first time in his college career. The players were smiling and having fun and in the 2nd half again the team looked like the team we expect. We just need to learn how to start faster, can't get in these holes we've been in against USD and Denver, we've been finishing games strong we just gotta make sure these games are in our control before halftime. Nothing big about a Tuesday night game against Mayville but if it gets the confidence back up after losing 4 straight it might be just the boost we need.
    I did think Deng has been showing some hustle out there. And it was probably good that they played without Paul. It's those little mistakes that are killing them
    Perhaps the solution begins at practice??
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I did think Deng has been showing some hustle out there. And it was probably good that they played without Paul. It's those little mistakes that are killing them
    Perhaps the solution begins at practice??
    His D has improved tremendously throughout the year. His presence on the O board is a welcome sight also.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    His D has improved tremendously throughout the year. His presence on the O board is a welcome sight also.
    Deng has been more aggressive and under control too. Sometimes his hands let him down. Grab onto that ball like a fat kid grabs a cheeseburger.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Grab onto that ball like a fat kid grabs a cheeseburger.
    I should probably call Dave and offer my services as I have that one down!!!!!