Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2/10 @ Denver

Default Re: 2/10 @ Denver

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I agree. I was just turning the screws with ya. I will give him apass tho. I think he feels like he's got to do everything sometimes cuz he doesn't get a ton of help.
    I can’t give him a pass his passing is awful he is a dvision1 basketball player

SDSU won the summit league tourney last year as a 5 seed. Just saying, anything can happen in Sioux Falls in March.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have been to several home games this year and this team is short on a couple of more much needed "players" IMO. Its a nice team and appears to be well coached more or less but with this unit it just isn't set up to compete for 1, 2 or 3 in this conference. What is the hold up on recruiting more players than can get this team to compete for a title? They need more go to people, can't rely on just one main dude like Paul all the time. How many full scholarships does men's basketball get? Has this number gone done in the last 2 years or so. Seems like when we had LA and Trayvon and Braun this was not being discussed because they competed for a title.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

I would have used Miller as a decoy at the end of the game, try to get a Ward a look.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    SDSU won the summit league tourney last year as a 5 seed. Just saying, anything can happen in Sioux Falls in March.
    SDSU had the best player in the league, they moved away from the zone which was losing them games and they play on what amounts to a home court...hardly a surprise that they won.

We are way too dependent on making jump shots to win the tournament, hard to go on that kind of run. Richman has a ton of work to do to get this ship righted.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 02-11-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There’s a solid reason for it. NDSU basketball has been mediocre since way back in DII days. A few flashes here and there, but otherwise, Meh. The WBB program has a way better history/tradition, and now that’s gone. Things have never really changed over last 30+ years with NDSU MBB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the atmosphere at home games absolutely sucks.......dancing chickens, fireman race, the band plays the school song every five mins...( Maybe I'm getting older my school spirits dying a little bit but dam sig I don't wanna stand that many times....dial it back would ya). Then throw in a team that looks like they could give a shit.

you want fans to come show some fire and ditch the cheesy timeout crap.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Denver has always been a 3 point bomber so watch out that can be dangerous when they get hot.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Summit standings with three games to play....

SDSU 10-1
    USD 9-2
    Fort Wayne 5-6
    Denver 5-6
    Omaha 4-6
    NDSU 4-7
    ORU 4-7
    WIU 2-8

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    This is a poorly coached team. Any other excuses or rhetoric is just white noise.
    Someone is seeing the light. Poor all the way around. They had the makings of a decent team until Richman lost them.

And I am still a fan and will continue to hope for the best. Although the hope is fading fast.