Page 167 of 455 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Stick is the best RB on this team when called on, and that is saying a LOT! (size, balance, hips and Speeeeeed). He's patient in waiting to make sure the play has broken down before taking off and on designed runs his timing is crazy good. Stay healthy and there is no stopping this team when it needs a big drive. His timely running may be needed against the Rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I mean... he's PRETTY good... I guess...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Stick is the best RB on this team when called on, and that is saying a LOT! (size, balance, hips and Speeeeeed). He's patient in waiting to make sure the play has broken down before taking off and on designed runs his timing is crazy good. Stay healthy and there is no stopping this team when it needs a big drive. His timely running may be needed against the Rabbits.

You must have been trained by the NFL school of broadcasting exaggeration..... Bruce is the best running back on the team. duh......

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    You must have been trained by the NFL school of broadcasting exaggeration..... Bruce is the best running back on the team. duh......
    Well, Stick is the best quarterback on the team.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    But what if he isn't? [emoji57]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

MVFC offensive player of the week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    If you put Easton in the shotgun and ran him twenty times a game and gave Bruce the same amount of carries, I can guarantee you Stick runs for more yards, and, it wouldnt be close. How you think that the thought of Stick being arguably the best running option on this team is an "exaggeration" is beyond me. He is only held back for health and longevity purposes. When the Bison need a big run play every year in the playoffs its sooooo predictable who takes the direct snap and runs for big yards!!!! Its very predictable, yet so effective. Heck, Bruce often times isnt even on the field during these times. And yes, he is a great RB.

If you put Easton in the shotgun and ran him twenty times a game and gave Bruce the same amount of carries, I can guarantee you Stick runs for more yards, and, it wouldnt be close. How you think that the thought of Stick being arguably the best running option on this team is an "exaggeration" is beyond me. He is only held back for health and longevity purposes. When the Bison need a big run play every year in the playoffs its sooooo predictable who takes the direct snap and runs for big yards!!!! Its very predictable, yet so effective. Heck, Bruce often times isnt even on the field during these times. And yes, he is a great RB.
    That might work for one game, but after that I think opposing defenses would gameplan a little better for it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Kind of tough to make this comparison because the moment you put the ball in Bruce’s hands you know it’s a run and the defense can close. On the other hand when Easton has the ball in his hands it could be a run, a pass or a handoff.

We’ve never seen any tape of Bruce chucking the pigskin have we Stig? He probably can’t throw a Philly special to Easton or some other receiver can he?

Nahhhh , Bison don’t do tricky stuff like that. Right Stig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    FACT!

(tenchar)