Page 168 of 455 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If you put Easton in the shotgun and ran him twenty times a game and gave Bruce the same amount of carries, I can guarantee you Stick runs for more yards, and, it wouldnt be close. How you think that the thought of Stick being arguably the best running option on this team is an "exaggeration" is beyond me. He is only held back for health and longevity purposes. When the Bison need a big run play every year in the playoffs its sooooo predictable who takes the direct snap and runs for big yards!!!! Its very predictable, yet so effective. Heck, Bruce often times isnt even on the field during these times. And yes, he is a great RB.
    I'm going to double down with the "I'm right your wrong argument."

The times in his career when Easton struggled it was highly hinted at that he was beat up..... from running the ball........ Bruce is far better equipped with running style and pad level to take the beating a running back receives. I just don't agree with you. It's ok though I still think Easton's the man.

Let's settle this once and for all. Start Stick at running back and let Lance play QB.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Let's settle this once and for all. Start Stick at running back and let Lance play QB.
    Give the people what they want! Cox plays QB and LB. Stick starts at RB

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I'm going to double down with the "I'm right your wrong argument."

The times in his career when Easton struggled it was highly hinted at that he was beat up..... from running the ball........ Bruce is far better equipped with running style and pad level to take the beating a running back receives. I just don't agree with you. It's ok though I still think Easton's the man.
    CLEARLY Easton isnt going to get the ball very often and Im suprised he was given the opportunity to run it at all this year as they have played nobody who has a chance of beating the Bison. However, come playoff time he is the first option when the Bison need a big play and the run is called on. Direct snap and go. its been that way since he started at QB and isnt gonna change in big games and playoffs. Again, Bruce isnt called on more than half the time on third and short, Dunn seems to get at least half those carries.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Kind of tough to make this comparison because the moment you put the ball in Bruce’s hands you know it’s a run and the defense can close. On the other hand when Easton has the ball in his hands it could be a run, a pass or a handoff.

We’ve never seen any tape of Bruce chucking the pigskin have we Stig? He probably can’t throw a Philly special to Easton or some other receiver can he?

Nahhhh , Bison don’t do tricky stuff like that. Right Stig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No one remembers the Bison Special?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRsCIGaKtW4&t=1m49s

3rd down and 4 on the last drive of the game, down 4. I give it to Stick out of the shotgun and he either runs power right/left off the snap or QB designed draw. He makes the call based off the Defense front set. You dont get any better odds than that.

Quote Originally Posted by 12th man View Post
    No one remembers the Bison Special?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRsCIGaKtW4&t=1m49s
    Would love to see that come out against the Jacks this week when we are up by 21 already.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    3rd down and 4 on the last drive of the game, down 4. I give it to Stick out of the shotgun and he either runs power right/left off the snap or QB designed draw. He makes the call based off the Defense front set. You dont get any better odds than that.
    Wouldn't your odds be better with an RPO?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Wouldn't your odds be better with an RPO?
    You mean the threat of a running back leading to a larger opening for the QB to take advantage of being a better option??? Only in the real world.... Which apparently doesn't apply here...

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    You mean the threat of a running back leading to a larger opening for the QB to take advantage of being a better option??? Only in the real world.... Which apparently doesn't apply here...
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix