Page 141 of 455 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

If Easton Stick goes top 5 in the NFL draft we better start beating Minnesota and Michigan for QBs lol.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    If Easton Stick goes top 5 in the NFL draft we better start beating Minnesota and Michigan for QBs lol.

I would say we have on the last couple and maybe even one coming into camp this fall.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post

You do realize we already have right??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not trying to be an ass here but what QBs have the Bison beat out Michigan and Minnesota for?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not trying to be an ass here but what QBs have the Bison beat out Michigan and Minnesota for?
    Pretty sure that the original comment meant beat them in H2H recruiting battles, but the responses meant that we've been recruiting better QBs than either of those teams.

How about Trey??

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    How about Trey??

Per 247 Sports (aka Bison Report) - Trey did not receive an offer from Minnesota. He did have FBS offers from Boise State, Western Michigan, and Northern Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Per 247 Sports (aka Bison Report) - Trey did not receive an offer from Minnesota. He did have FBS offers from Boise State, Western Michigan, and Northern Illinois.
    Sure, and I agree that you can't say it was a 1-1 win over MN since they didn't offer but when they told him they wanted him to come in he said he wasn't even interested in talking to them and he was going to NDSU. I considered that some what of a direct win against them, but yes not a true 100% offer for offer win.

Sure, and I agree that you can't say it was a 1-1 win over MN since they didn't offer but when they told him they wanted him to come in he said he wasn't even interested in talking to them and he was going to NDSU. I considered that some what of a direct win against them, but yes not a true 100% offer for offer win.
    Thanks for the insight... really clarifies why no Minnesota offer. I was just reporting the facts, and was unaware of any interaction between Gophers and Trey... I was going to say that Minnesota probably did not offer for fear of being embarrassed. Trey seemed pretty committed to NDSU from the start.

You do realize we already have right??

Adam webber>wentz