Page 194 of 455 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Stick One of 13 Finalists for NFF William V. Campbell Trophy. https://gobison.com/news/2018/10/31/...ll-trophy.aspx
    What an amazing young man!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Stick One of 13 Finalists for NFF William V. Campbell Trophy. https://gobison.com/news/2018/10/31/...ll-trophy.aspx
    What. A. LEGEND!!!

Good on ya Easton!!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There's a decent chance that Easton sets the all-time MVFC record for career rushing yards by a QB this Saturday. He was 381 yards short coming into the year (link) and he's got 345 rushing yards on the season putting him only 36 yards away from the record.
    Nobody gives a shit if he runs 1 yard or if he runs 300 yards per game. Right now he is trending up on the draft boards based on his passing abilities and what he did during the past few games. Here's a twitter from

Chris Kouffman
    ‏@ckparrot
    Follow Follow @ckparrot
    More
    North Dakota State QB Easton Stick is going to end up traveling up the draft boards among senior QBs. Not only does he fit a pretty easy narrative about NDSU/Craig Bohl quarterback recruits, he’s one of few prospects this year with legit NFL velocity on his intermediate throws.

Dalton Miller

@Cowboys_DBM
    Follow Follow @Cowboys_DBM
    More
    Replying to @thorku @AJDraftScout
    If any of y’all could email me all that Easton Stick tape I’ll buy you a beer, or soda, or something.

7:08 PM - 30 Oct 2018

Lot of questions about, accuracy, ability to throw from the pocket. My biggest concern is, what if teams shutdown Darius Shepard. We need another reliable receiver to step up. With the current model we can only go as far as the NC, and if we end up facing JMU in the NC, Jimmy Moreland JMU CB who is the Desmond King of FCS and mid round pick in next year NFL draft will shut down Darius Shepard completely like he did against SDSU . So Easton needs another reliable throwing target who can stay open and continue to show is passing abilities.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Nobody gives a shit if he runs 1 yard or if he runs 300 yards per game. Right now he is trending up on the draft boards based on his passing abilities and what he did during the past few games. Here's a twitter from

Chris Kouffman
    ‏@ckparrot
    Follow Follow @ckparrot
    More
    North Dakota State QB Easton Stick is going to end up traveling up the draft boards among senior QBs. Not only does he fit a pretty easy narrative about NDSU/Craig Bohl quarterback recruits, he’s one of few prospects this year with legit NFL velocity on his intermediate throws.

Dalton Miller

@Cowboys_DBM
    Follow Follow @Cowboys_DBM
    More
    Replying to @thorku @AJDraftScout
    If any of y’all could email me all that Easton Stick tape I’ll buy you a beer, or soda, or something.

7:08 PM - 30 Oct 2018

Lot of questions about, accuracy, ability to throw from the pocket. My biggest concern is, what if teams shutdown Darius Shepard. We need another reliable receiver to step up. With the current model we can only go as far as the NC, and if we end up facing JMU in the NC, Jimmy Moreland JMU CB who is the Desmond King of FCS and mid round pick in next year NFL draft will shut down Darius Shepard completely like he did against SDSU . So Easton needs another reliable throwing target who can stay open and continue to show is passing abilities.
    Or like how they locked down Darius during the natty last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Or like how they locked down Darius during the natty last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too bad Shep hasn't improved this year.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Easton Stick has completed 85 passes this year. All to Darrius Shepherd apparently.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Easton Stick has completed 85 passes this year. All to Darrius Shepherd apparently.
    No, but pretty darn close!!! I thought the guys take was pretty fair and accurate. Im amazed teams arent playing double coverage on Shep with one over the top. Until this receiving core proves its more than one target its a legitimate take on how to "possibly" slow down Bison scoring, or, a simple pulled hamstring and things could get interesting. The TE's are open every time they look for them between the hash marks but they still only account for 2-3 catches a game, maybe getting a few more looks lately.? 10-12 looks a game would really open up this offense. Again, maybe it will come in the playoffs, we will see!

Darrius Shepherd has 31 receptions of 85 of Stick's completions - 36.4%

Riley Stapleton has 43 receptions of Ben Denucci's 135 completions - 31.8%

Wow, we have a #1 receiver, just like everyone else.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nine different Bison players caught at least one pass against USD, all from Stick.

533 In a row

I combined four Easton Stick threads into one Mega Stick thread. Read all posts in Voltron's voice, please.