Page 145 of 455 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Good interview with Easton at the Manning Academy (scroll down a ways to get to his interview). Of course there is an inevitable question involving Wentz. So proud of how Easton has developed and I hope he has a record breaking year! https://crescentcitysports.com/colle...ssing-academy/

They mentioned on The Insiders today that Easton is something like 430 yards away from setting the MVFC/Gateway conference record for must career rushing yards by a QB. He's had at least 498 yards rushing in each his first 3 seasons including over 600 each of the last two years as the full time starter.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They mentioned on The Insiders today that Easton is something like 430 yards away from setting the MVFC/Gateway conference record for must career rushing yards by a QB. He's had at least 498 yards rushing in each his first 3 seasons including over 600 each of the last two years as the full time starter.
    Awesome stat. Also very cool to know that most of those yards were right up the middle and into the teeth of the defense. Easton is a tough son of a gun...
    Insert something clever here...

And best one was right through the vaunted Iowa Hawkeyes with a stiff-arm to future NFLer Desmond King.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    And best one was right through the vaunted Iowa Hawkeyes with a stiff-arm to future NFLer Desmond King.
    My God, was that run was a thing of beauty. Honestly, I hope it is held in the same reverence as "the pitch" and the Brock Jensen K St. TD dive particularly when the stakes of that play are considered.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 06-25-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My God, was that run a thing of beauty. Honestly, I hope it is held in the same reverence as "the pitch" and the Brock Jensen K St. TD dive particularly when the stakes of that play are considered.
    Putting any play up against "the pitch"....thats bold.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My God, was that run a thing of beauty. Honestly, I hope it is held in the same reverence as "the pitch" and the Brock Jensen K St. TD dive particularly when the stakes of that play are considered.
    Could call that play the “Eastiff” of “Stickstiff”.

If Bison make it to playoffs, fans should start growing mustaches. Nickname them Eastaches. Easton’s was top notch last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Great play call too.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but that article about Vraa today in the Foolum reminded me of how close Stick is to breaking Jensen's win record. Without looking it up, how many wins does he have to get to break it? Pretty unreal how this whole thing is playing out.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but that article about Vraa today in the Foolum reminded me of how close Stick is to breaking Jensen's win record. Without looking it up, how many wins does he have to get to break it? Pretty unreal how this whole thing is playing out.
    I am fairly certain it is 14.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix