Page 113 of 455 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    We can start our own award. The Snorty National Award for Fullback Efficiency

Who wants to start on trophy design?
    Change the last word to utility or usefulness so it an be the SNAFU.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Just curious here but do you think he'll beat out Hotchkiss/Sanders? I know same question I asked earlier.
    He will travel, but won't be asked to beat out those two kids who have shown great potential. He was recruited with the intention to redshirt and grow within the program. After that redshirt year, he will be ready for open completion. Same with the others. Best kid starts. Exciting to have these kids in the program.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He will travel, but won't be asked to beat out those two kids who have shown great potential. He was recruited with the intention to redshirt and grow within the program. After that redshirt year, he will be ready for open completion. Same with the others. Best kid starts. Exciting to have these kids in the program.
    Lance vs Hotchkiss with Sanders as the dark horse. Just think how long it's been since NDSU didn't have an heir apparent at the QB spot. We won't know how to act.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Lance vs Hotchkiss with Sanders as the dark horse. Just think how long it's been since NDSU didn't have an heir apparent at the QB spot. We won't know how to act.
    The Brock Jensen vs Esley Thorton battle was pretty legit. I think the right one played qb on that one.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The Brock Jensen vs Esley Thorton battle was pretty legit. I think the right one played qb on that one.
    I dont think it was much of a battle.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

https://twitter.com/theherd215/statu...12837026582529

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Most of that article belongs in the preposterous statements thread.
    "But the truth is he has a better arm than Jensen and is more athletic than Wentz". Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Most of that article belongs in the preposterous statements thread.
    "But the truth is he has a better arm than Jensen and is more athletic than Wentz". Lol...
    I will agree that Stick has a better arm than Jensen. Maybe not the touch that Jensen had on flea-flickers, but overall, a much better thrower. No, he's not as athletic as Carson, but arguably a better runner.
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It'll be interesting to see what this year brings for Easton. IMO Carson really made a jump from his JR season to his SR season, not to say that Easton is Carson. He needs to take on more of an alpha role this season, which may or may not be a part of his personality, but if he does he could shoot up draft boards.