Page 173 of 455 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Easton name poping up on draft boards across the country

https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/...2019-nfl-draft
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Easton name poping up on draft boards across the country

https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/...2019-nfl-draft
    I mean, he admits in the first paragraph he's an NDSU alum sooooo. Maybe not the most unbiased

I didn't think Carson would get drafted in an early round (if he was drafted at all) so I have no idea if Easton will be playing on Sundays.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I didn't think Carson would get drafted in an early round (if he was drafted at all) so I have no idea if Easton will be playing on Sundays.
    I was pretty high on Carson early on (people can look at my posts from then if you want), but I don't see it with Easton. I was listening to 1660 and they were talking about Stick being a legit top 100 pick in the draft. I think Bison fans are going to be disappointed come draft season. It takes a pretty special quarterback to get into the top 100.

At this point, I'm just hoping for a Senior bowl invite (a reasonable expectation, but I don't think a given). He will probably get a Shrine or NFLPA bowl invite if the Senior bowl doesn't offer. Hopefully he can run with one of those.

There's been quite a few FCS quarterbacks that a lot of fans really liked and thought had NFL chances that barely got a sniff. Hell, I remember Vernon Adams had a whole slew of twitter scouts that thought he was better than Wentz and I don't even think he made a training camp (iirc).

Two final points, first, I do think Easton is a great college quarterback regardless of how his NFL hopes turn out. Second, it only takes one GM to make a stab and draft you. I don't think anyone had Tebow as high as the Broncos or Manziel as high as the Browns and nobody including the Patriots had Tom Brady high at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I was pretty high on Carson early on (people can look at my posts from then if you want), but I don't see it with Easton. I was listening to 1660 and they were talking about Stick being a legit top 100 pick in the draft. I think Bison fans are going to be disappointed come draft season. It takes a pretty special quarterback to get into the top 100.

At this point, I'm just hoping for a Senior bowl invite (a reasonable expectation, but I don't think a given). He will probably get a Shrine or NFLPA bowl invite if the Senior bowl doesn't offer. Hopefully he can run with one of those.

There's been quite a few FCS quarterbacks that a lot of fans really liked and thought had NFL chances that barely got a sniff. Hell, I remember Vernon Adams had a whole slew of twitter scouts that thought he was better than Wentz and I don't even think he made a training camp (iirc).

Two final points, first, I do think Easton is a great college quarterback regardless of how his NFL hopes turn out. Second, it only takes one GM to make a stab and draft you. I don't think anyone had Tebow as high as the Broncos or Manziel as high as the Browns and nobody including the Patriots had Tom Brady high at all.
    Stick has shown enough at the FCS level to get post season looks by the NFL. His pro future will be all about his showing at those camp's and combines.

Him breaking through to the first or second round would be surprising. Him not making a team in some fashion would be equally so, at least to me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post

I think I know what you mean with “not seeing it” with Stick, and I think a lot of Bison fans can relate to wondering how it can be possible to have 2 NFL caliber quaterbacks in a row. I don’t think anyone here is saying he is, or will be, as good as Wentz, but, as others have noted, he has the tools and he has it between the ears. I think there’s some “x-factor” or “it” type things going on that are harder to quantify, too. But the bottom line is, he makes next level plays with his arms and legs, game in, game out... The scouts are seeing it, and I think he will get his shot on an NFL team at some point in the near future.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kyle Lauletta

- A 4th round (108th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2018.

Stick was unbelievable yesterday. Single-handedly bailed us out of many bad situations with his scrambling ability. Looked very good throwing the ball as well. Definitely deserved player of the game yesterday.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Kyle Lauletta

- A 4th round (108th pick overall) draft choice by the Giants in 2018.
    This is why I think Easton will get drafted. Without looking at stats which I’m sure Lauletta has more passing yards because of the offense he was in. I believe Easton is more versatile than Lauletta and has more room to grow and get better. I’m not saying round 1 or 2 but maybe in the late 3rd at the earliest. Nothing wrong with rounds 4-7 either. Just my 37 cents.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I think I know what you mean with “not seeing it” with Stick, and I think a lot of Bison fans can relate to wondering how it can be possible to have 2 NFL caliber quaterbacks in a row. I don’t think anyone here is saying he is, or will be, as good as Wentz, but, as others have noted, he has the tools and he has it between the ears. I think there’s some “x-factor” or “it” type things going on that are harder to quantify, too. But the bottom line is, he makes next level plays with his arms and legs, game in, game out... The scouts are seeing it, and I think he will get his shot on an NFL team at some point in the near future.

2016 Bisonville Survivor Pick’em Champ
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.