Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    But I love lamp...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our DBs are going to be tested this week. Do I believe they can hold their own, I dont. Can our DBs stop breakup some deep passes from Jacks QB, no I have zero confidence. So the game will depend on how well Easton can manage our Offense and keep the pressure on Jacks.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Our DBs are going to be tested this week. Do I believe they can hold their own, I dont. Can our DBs stop breakup some deep passes from Jacks QB, no I have zero confidence. So the game will depend on how well Easton can manage our Offense and keep the pressure on Jacks.
    Is this like a superstitious type post? You must make a doom and gloom type post to make sure it doesn't happen? Or did you consult a magic 8-ball? I know the magic 8-ball is never wrong...so if that is how you came to your conclusion I'm right there worrying with you.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Our DBs are going to be tested this week. Do I believe they can hold their own, I dont.
    Malt liquor inventories are going to be tested this week. Do I believe Stig can hold his Joose, I don't.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Is this like a superstitious type post? You must make a doom and gloom type post to make sure it doesn't happen? Or did you consult a magic 8-ball? I know the magic 8-ball is never wrong...so if that is how you came to your conclusion I'm right there worrying with you.
    No he’s just an idiot troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    No he’s just an idiot troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good players make plays. SDSU Wr will get a couple but I like our defenses ability to capitalize and get take aways in the secondary. Not nearly as many missed chances and dropped ints as years past. We got some play makers baby!

Just his typical McFeely-ish posts to draw attention.
    Hail the BISON!!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jacks always play well in the Dome. Plus their QB can run, if we can stop Jacks QB from running around then we can force him to throw and make them one dimensional. If TC is running around plus making plays in the air. It will be a bad day.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Easton Stick is pretty good QB.

Lardsin must go!