Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The Browns could draft him.
    Good point.

If this thread doesn't indicate the difference between the band geeks and football people, I don't know what one does.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If this thread doesn't indicate the difference between the band geeks and football people, I don't know what one does.
    Any thread involving Jacksonville State.

https://twitter.com/rossuglem/status/983416764112539648

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hard to argue.

Here's Ross's Stick making all the NFL throws highlights:

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...026479104?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    100% agree with Ross. Stick is at least as good as Lauletta.

Career Stats

Lauletta : 758/1194 (63.5%), 10,465 ydsm 8.8ya, 73 TD, 35 int, 198 rushes for 186 yards and 12 TDs
    Stick: 423/699 (60.5%), 5,941, 8.5ya, 60 TD, 21 INT, 310 rushes for 1846 rushing yards and 24 TDs

That said, Lauletta did very well in the Senior Bowl and was good at the combine too.

It'd be great to see Stick and the offense get his completion percent north of 65% this year. But Stick's 3 to 1 TD to INT is a whole lot better than a Lauletta's 2 to 1.

The devil's advocate might bring up Stick playing with a much better team I suppose. If Stick is good enough, he'll get his shot. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get an opportunity.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    The devil's advocate might bring up Stick playing with a much better team I suppose. If Stick is good enough, he'll get his shot. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get an opportunity.
    There might be some merit to that... but NDSU was as good as it was this last season largely because of Easton Stick.

Last year Stick threw 28 TD and 8 INT with a pass efficiency of 169.5. That's the best season passing that an NDSU QB has ever had and the best season rushing the ball an NDSU QB has had since we switched to the pro-style offense.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    There might be some merit to that... but NDSU was as good as it was this last season largely because of Easton Stick.

Last year Stick threw 28 TD and 8 INT with a pass efficiency of 169.5. That's the best season passing that an NDSU QB has ever had and the best season rushing the ball an NDSU QB has had since we switched to the pro-style offense.
    Just to add on, there were a lot of drops and uncalled PI penalties that hurt his completion % last season. I don't think his numbers truly show how good Stick was last year. Additionally, playing devils advocate the other way, Richmond isn't as balanced as NDSU, therefore they should have a better ability to recruit better receivers with more depth at the position. I'm really excited to see where Stick can elevate his game up to. Dude is a baller.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    100% agree with Ross. Stick is at least as good as Lauletta.

Career Stats

Lauletta : 758/1194 (63.5%), 10,465 ydsm 8.8ya, 73 TD, 35 int, 198 rushes for 186 yards and 12 TDs
    Stick: 423/699 (60.5%), 5,941, 8.5ya, 60 TD, 21 INT, 310 rushes for 1846 rushing yards and 24 TDs

That said, Lauletta did very well in the Senior Bowl and was good at the combine too.

It'd be great to see Stick and the offense get his completion percent north of 65% this year. But Stick's 3 to 1 TD to INT is a whole lot better than a Lauletta's 2 to 1.
    !!!!!!!!!!