Page 159 of 455 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Congrats Easton!

Easton is a great role model for the younger QB's as Carson was for him and Brock before that... just shows how someone doing things the right way can be passed on for years. Hopefully it continues!

Here's his bio from the Allstate Goodworks site:

Easton Stick has an impressive community service resume. The senior quarterback has helped raise more than $2,000 and collected more than 2,000 pounds of food for the Fargo Emergency Food Pantry. Stick has also served as a guest reader at various Fargo elementary schools, reinforcing the importance of reading and school work to local youth. On campus, Stick spearheaded a football camp which serviced Special Olympics athletes, the first at the university. Stick also assisted in organizing a 5K run that raised more than $5,000 in donations for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Inside the classroom, Stick has been a stellar student-athlete, graduating last December with an impressive 3.91 grade point average.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Here's his bio from the Allstate Goodworks site:
    Yeah but he threw 3 picks against SDSU so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty cool honor for Easton Stick announced today: https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...458357248?s=19

You can vote for him as the captain of the Good Works Team here: http://promo.espn.com/espn/contests/...ndex?next=vote

If he wins he'll be honored at the college football national awards show in December.
    Bumping this post. I think Easton deserves our support. Hope everyone is voting and letting others know

My boss's daughter's boyfriend is also on the list (Freedom Akinmoladun from Nebraska). I've met him a couple times, very nice guy. He said NDSU recruited him out of HS as a Tight End.

Obviously, I still voted for Easton...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

alot of white Upper Midwest kids on that list. wow.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Script?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NFL is a passing league and Stick is not a passing QB but a runner ! He plays to the system and in the NFL you will need to come from behind and win games not being up by 30 and hand it off !

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    The NFL is a passing league and Stick is not a passing QB but a runner ! He plays to the system and in the NFL you will need to come from behind and win games not being up by 30 and hand it off !
    The NFL is also a league that lives off of 3 yard passes. The days of the Big Arm Gunslinger are gone.

ES's ability and ceiling are a lot higher than most on here give him credit for.

, I guess we'll see in a few months

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    NFL Scouts disagree with you. There's a reason why Stick is already projected to be as high as a 3rd-rounder. I don't think he has the potential Wentz does, but he makes NFL throws and the scouts see it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery