Page 145 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2009

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

  1. #1441
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    12,004
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    And best one was right through the vaunted Iowa Hawkeyes with a stiff-arm to future NFLer Desmond King.
    Looking for six for Frisco. PM me.


  2. #1442
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,237
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    And best one was right through the vaunted Iowa Hawkeyes with a stiff-arm to future NFLer Desmond King.
    My God, was that run was a thing of beauty. Honestly, I hope it is held in the same reverence as "the pitch" and the Brock Jensen K St. TD dive particularly when the stakes of that play are considered.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 06-25-2018 at 09:31 PM.

  3. #1443
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Panhandle, FL
    Posts
    2,387

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My God, was that run a thing of beauty. Honestly, I hope it is held in the same reverence as "the pitch" and the Brock Jensen K St. TD dive particularly when the stakes of that play are considered.
    Putting any play up against "the pitch"....thats bold.
    College of Business Alumnus

  4. #1444
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    473

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My God, was that run a thing of beauty. Honestly, I hope it is held in the same reverence as "the pitch" and the Brock Jensen K St. TD dive particularly when the stakes of that play are considered.
    Could call that play the “Eastiff” of “Stickstiff”.

    If Bison make it to playoffs, fans should start growing mustaches. Nickname them Eastaches. Easton’s was top notch last year.

  5. #1445
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,007
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    And best one was right through the vaunted Iowa Hawkeyes with a stiff-arm to future NFLer Desmond King.
    Great play call too.

  6. #1446
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    3,330

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but that article about Vraa today in the Foolum reminded me of how close Stick is to breaking Jensen's win record. Without looking it up, how many wins does he have to get to break it? Pretty unreal how this whole thing is playing out.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14>1

  7. #1447
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    5,211

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but that article about Vraa today in the Foolum reminded me of how close Stick is to breaking Jensen's win record. Without looking it up, how many wins does he have to get to break it? Pretty unreal how this whole thing is playing out.
    I am fairly certain it is 14.
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    "WARNING: I LIKE SARCASM, BUT RARELY USE PURPLE.
    I SHOULD USE IT MORE, BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF."


  8. #1448
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I am fairly certain it is 14.
    I think he ties it with 14 wins, but beats it if we go undefeated.

  9. #1449
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    5,211

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBisonFan View Post
    I think he ties it with 14 wins, but beats it if we go undefeated.
    I never was very good at math: 47-5 as a starter and 48 wins. If it just wins the record can't be broken. I guess it depends on what your definition of "is" is.

    http://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4592
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    "WARNING: I LIKE SARCASM, BUT RARELY USE PURPLE.
    I SHOULD USE IT MORE, BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF."


  10. #1450
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,007
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Easton Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I never was very good at math: 47-5 as a starter and 48 wins. If it just wins the record can't be broken. I guess it depends on what your definition of "is" is.

    http://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4592
    Winningest QB vs Winningest STARTING QB i guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •