Page 121 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I like Stick as much as the next guy, but he is not NFL material. Much like Jensen, he will more than likely follow the same career path. Both were/are very good college QB's for us. Nothing more, nothing less.
    We will have to agree to disagree. I've watched enough QBs in the NFL to know that Easton has more talent than plenty of them. I'm not going to say that he will be a starter like Wentz right away, but Stick as plenty enough talent to be a long-term back-up in the league at the least.

Add in the fact of how NDSU runs its offense compared to pretty much ever other college team, Easton is going to be way ahead the learning curve in regards to being ready to be a professional.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    We will have to agree to disagree. I've watched enough QBs in the NFL to know that Easton has more talent than plenty of them. I'm not going to say that he will be a starter like Wentz right away, but Stick as plenty enough talent to be a long-term back-up in the league at the least.

Add in the fact of how NDSU runs its offense compared to pretty much ever other college team, Easton is going to be way ahead the learning curve in regards to being ready to be a professional.

Doesn't have the arm. I predict his career path follows that of Brock. A few years on a practice squad, CFL and then done.

That doesn't take away his contribution's to NDSU. He is a great college quarterback for us. Should go down as the most decorated in school history. That, in and of itself, is quite an accomplishment.

Time will tell.

Doesn't have the arm. I predict his career path follows that of Brock. A few years on a practice squad, CFL and then done.

That doesn't take away his contribution's to NDSU. He is a great college quarterback for us. Should go down as the most decorated in school history. That, in and of itself, is quite an accomplishment.

Time will tell.
    Again, we will agree to disagree. Also, his arm is much better than many on here ever want to give him credit for. Go look at the average NFL QB. Not many have “Wurlitzers.”
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Time will tell.
    I agree with this.

He will get an opportunity like Brock. Hopefully he turns that into a roster spot but I think it's unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Easton has a solid arm but sometimes his mechanics and decision making breakdown, in the SDSU game and the few games before it was kind of ugly.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Again, we will agree to disagree. Also, his arm is much better than many on here ever want to give him credit for. Go look at the average NFL QB. Not many have “Wurlitzers.”
    Thank you. All of the scouts on here that question his arm don't know shit. Yes, he needs work, but he still has a full year of college ball left. His arrow will keep going up and up.

Stick has a bigger arm than Brock. I know a lot of Bison fans want to continue to believe that Brock should be in the NFL. He shouldn't. He was not good enough. Still a great Bison player. Stick has a better chance at the next level.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Stick as the arm and athleticism for the NFL. Other items that probably need improvement are footwork and movement in the pocket, and speed up his read progression. Kid can spin it.

Agreed. I feel like teams are willing to put time into teaching decision making, footwork and even throwing mechanics but they don't have any patience for weak arms.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Loved Brock, was not NFL caliber

I Like Easton, but his decision making and game management along with a few other items in mechanics will keep him from being a draft pick, he may get a UDFA for a team to see if he has coach able potential, but like a few others have said I don't at all see him being a starting NFL QB, not a knock on him, obviously the Wentz Effect and him being his roommate/mentor will have scouts interested.