Page 165 of 455 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Shhhhhhhhh. Easton Stick and co auditioning as their version of Fast Eddy Felson. Let’s keep it on the down low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I think people need to relax about Stick and the passing game. Just wait a see... It’s coming.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I think people need to relax about Stick and the passing game. Just wait a see... It’s coming.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Shhhhhhhhh. Easton Stick and co auditioning as their version of Fast Eddy Felson. Let’s keep it on the down low.

I’m concerned with all these “personal attacks” on Easton, you guys... you should be ashamed of yourselves...

[/there’s not a shade purple enough]
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

You make an extremely valid point.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    So far this receiving crew isn't putting the fear of God in defenses. With the running game we have the receivers should be running wild if they were any good. For anybody that disagree's I simply say "Show Me"!!!! I'll take our QB over our WR's anyday. That brings up an interesting thought: Do you think the Bison WR coaching may be weak? This team has been pretty avg at WR over the past 7 championships. Not saying we didnt have a few good ones but nothing really special for the program.
    We just lost our WR/special teams coach to the Patriots. So this is the first year for the new guy if i'm not mistaken. Not sure who was the coach before Atif but i think over that span we've had something like 3 wr coaches. Everyone Sucks?

Not concerned about Easton or the offense. We could go full time wildcat with Easton and win most games. The fact that he can pass as well as he does makes him much more dangerous. His arm led us to victory in Frisco right? MVP of that game. Give the guy credit as he has been all in and a leader since committing. Kleiman has a special bond with him too.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Also, our receiving corps is one of our biggest weaknesses due to our lack of experience. It will come with time. Gotta believe the TE's will be incorporated a little more into the offense at some point too.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Also, our receiving corps is one of our biggest weaknesses due to our lack of experience. It will come with time. Gotta believe the TE's will be incorporated a little more into the offense at some point too.
    I agree with this, however, Darius and Freeman are Seniors. I would expect the rapport with Darius at the very least to be better.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Not concerned about Easton or the offense. We could go full time wildcat with Easton and win most games. The fact that he can pass as well as he does makes him much more dangerous. His arm led us to victory in Frisco right? MVP of that game. Give the guy credit as he has been all in and a leader since committing. Kleiman has a special bond with him too.
    I would rank him as the best QB in all of FCS, in regard to the WR corp. I dont think its blasting anyone or any group to say that consistently the WR group is below the standard of the Bison team as a whole. Its been historically (FCS) solid and Avg by MVFC comparisons year in and out, I dont think that statement is a reach. If you have the best running attack in all of FCS most every year, you WILL and SHOULD have receivers running open all the time, I havnt seen it.

As for the WR coach going to the Patriots, Matt Patricia was the face of their defense as well, enough said on that!!!!! When they say "Coached under Belichek" they really do mean "Coach Under". My GRandma coached under Belicheck and got offered a position at UND.
    Last edited by KNOW IT ALL; 09-21-2018 at 04:05 PM.