Page 128 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Reality is setting in this is going to be his last year. Seems like yesterday he stepped in and led us to the National Championship game as a 19 year old kid. I love the emotion because that means he cares, which is something you can't teach. Mix that with talent and that's why he will be considered to be one of the best.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Reality is setting in this is going to be his last year. Seems like yesterday he stepped in and led us to the National Championship game as a 19 year old kid. I love the emotion because that means he cares, which is something you can't teach. Mix that with talent and that's why he will be considered to be one of the best.
    That kid is a stud. He'll go down as one of the all time great NDSU QB's.

An absolute class act.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    That kid is a stud. He'll go down as one of the all time great NDSU QB's.

An absolute class act.
    He'll certainly be in the conversation as one of the greatest. My top 5 in alphabetical order:

1. Bentrim
    2. Jensen
    3. Simdorn
    4. Stick
    5. Wentz
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    He'll certainly be in the conversation as one of the greatest. My top 5 in alphabetical order:

1. Bentrim
    2. Jensen
    3. Simdorn
    4. Stick
    5. Wentz
    He's in good company, can't go wrong with any of those guys lol
    Considering Stick hasn't played his senior season yet, I think he has a chance to move up that list.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He's in good company, can't go wrong with any of those guys lol
    Considering Stick hasn't played his senior season yet, I think he has a chance to move up that list.
    How can he move up a list that is in alphabetical order?
    I would think Steve Walker, Arden Beachy, and Kevin Feeney are on the honorable mention list.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    I would think Steve Walker, Arden Beachy, and Kevin Feeney are on the honorable mention list.
    After a few comeback wins he had and a solid career I always thought it'll be tough to find a QB like Steve again or better... we've had 3 in a row now.

Change his last name to Aaberg. Duh...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Would we be sticking Walker in the top 5 had we not been in the transition period and we would've made the playoffs? I think so. That 2007 team was special.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Would we be sticking Walker in the top 5 had we not been in the transition period and we would've made the playoffs? I think so. That 2007 team was special.
    The 2007 team lost to the bunnies. That's all I remember...
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    The 2007 team lost to the bunnies. That's all I remember...
    We lost to them this year and still won a championship. I remember that. That 2007 team was built to win a championship