Page 176 of 455 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

I think I'd like to see Jabril Cox as a true, wideout deep threat. ]

I think he could be even better in that role than he is at LB.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post

I think it was the second half when #15 (speedster) from SDSU was running a deep slant over the middle and Cox was running in stride with him. Cox has to be the fastest athlete on the Bison defense. could not believe he was running in stride with that wideout as that dude was faaasssttt! Every time I see Cox I think more highly of him, a rare athletic freak with a football mind, he is EVERYWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post

He seems to have been hinting that he wants to play some offense and I there is evidence that he can catch the ball. I really like him where he is at but, this idea has some merit I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    Obviously Stick is a top 3 FCS QB. Possibly even the best playing at this level right now. Those who disagree with that point, have some sort of bias or just aren't very smart football minds. Where/if Stick gets drafted is a big question. My humble opinion is he is a late rounder to undrafted free agent. I just don't think his accuracy is good enough and in the NFL, that is priority number 1. Am I way off on this? possibly, but one persons opinion. Also, hear a lot of blame put on wide receivers. Great quarterbacks will throw their receivers open. So, I agree some of the blame can go to the wide outs, but the QB can also help out by putting the ball in the right spot where a play can be made, back shoulder, etc.
    There were a couple times where Stick actually tried to throw his receivers open. That pass to Freeman in the endzone was a perfect spot for him to catch it. Freeman just failed to make a play.

I can only recall about 3-4 bad throws by stick that game. He tried to force it into coverage on the right sideline after his interception. Not sure what the interception was all about (miscommunication?), but it looked terrible. There were also two errant throws after SDSU really started pressure Sticl. His deep throws were impressively accurate for the most part. The SDSU secondary just made good plays.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    There were a couple times where Stick actually tried to throw his receivers open. That pass to Freeman in the endzone was a perfect spot for him to catch it. Freeman just failed to make a play.

I can only recall about 3-4 bad throws by stick that game. He tried to force it into coverage on the right sideline after his interception. Not sure what the interception was all about (miscommunication?), but it looked terrible. There were also two errant throws after SDSU really started pressure Sticl. His deep throws were impressively accurate for the most part. The SDSU secondary just made good plays.
    Sproles moved at the last second or so to the wrong place on the interception. Don't disagree about the throws, but compared to Taryn, Stick maintained his composure pretty good. After Christion threw his interception and was hit by MFG he was completely rattled.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Stick said it was a hard fart game.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Too much cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    And we all know how painful that can be

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    He seems to have been hinting that he wants to play some offense and I there is evidence that he can catch the ball. I really like him where he is at but, this idea has some merit I think.
    Haha, if Jabril wants to play offense, his case would be stronger if he had intercepted that pass right before half-time... if he does, I'm pretty sure that'd have been another pick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Haha, if Jabril wants to play offense, his case would be stronger if he had intercepted that pass right before half-time... if he does, I'm pretty sure that'd have been another pick 6.
    I thought the exact same thing. Lots of open field ahead of him, and it seemed like he just knocked it down...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery