Page 120 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He's all about MN. If he had his way, they would divert the Red River over about a mile and a half to put NDSU in North Moorhead so it doesn't have any ND on it.
    And MNshorthorn will defend shorty no matter what

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

However many hours you wasted coming up with that nickname you are not getting back and it wasn’t even kinda good

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Who would you start at QB on the all decade team for this current decade?

Now that's an off-season thread right there.
    No question it's wentz. I would say a toss up between Easton and Brock as backup. We have been very fortunate to have these qbs the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He's all about MN. If he had his way, they would divert the Red River over about a mile and a half to put NDSU in North Moorhead so it doesn't have any ND on it.
    Someone should tell Lakes ND quit considering itself a colony of MN at least 100 years ago. That's one of the reasons ND has a state mill and a state bank.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Klieman's comments in his presser yesterday gave the impression that he's already getting heavy interest from NFL scouts on Easton. Sounds like it's partially the "Wentz effect" but also the "NDSU effect" in that the NFL guys like how NDSU's offensive system prepares QBs for the mental aspect of the game at the next level.
    I like Stick as much as the next guy, but he is not NFL material. Much like Jensen, he will more than likely follow the same career path. Both were/are very good college QB's for us. Nothing more, nothing less.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I like Stick as much as the next guy, but he is not NFL material. Much like Jensen, he will more than likely follow the same career path. Both were/are very good college QB's for us. Nothing more, nothing less.
    How do you know that? A lot of NFL personnel and scouts have a different opinion than yours. By the way, Stick still has his senior year to develop further. We'll see about the validity of your opinion one year from now.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Stick is probably a bit more talented than Brock was. But Brock always made the clutch throws, more of them than Stick or Wentz. And I don't know if he ever slid or went out of bounds, he was always lowering his shoulder looking to deliver a hit.

It's been a fun ride.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    How do you know that? A lot of NFL personnel and scouts have a different opinion than yours. By the way, Stick still has his senior year to develop further. We'll see about the validity of your opinion one year from now.
    See Ross Uglem twitter where has video of Stick throwing and Aaron Rodgers throwing similar routes and same type of play.. Stick was making all the throws.

Stick is a better pure QB than Jensen and it's not really a debate. Jensen was a good college QB and a great Bison. Stick has a bit more.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Stick needs to clean up his mechanics and improve how he runs a two minute offense if he wants to really crank up the hype.

As for Brock he wasn't the most talented QB in the world, he had an average arm, but his intangibles were off the charts.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.