Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2/8 @ oru

Default Re: 2/8 @ oru

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    The shot clock was getting low and NOBODY wanted the ball in their hands. AJ had to shoot it.
    That's my point...why arent we running something to get a 2 and make it a 2 poss game? Gotta have a 2pt play there or drive and go to the line at least. Did we have time outs left?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

That's not a situation where you want to foul. Ward played about as good of defense as you could without fouling. Tough play. Should've we put Geu or Kreuser on the ball OOB on the first pass? Probably. They dont win in that situation most times, unfortunately. Too bad offense was stagnant. Relies too much on one player.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    That's not a situation where you want to foul. Ward played about as good of defense as you could without fouling. Tough play. Should've we put Geu or Kreuser on the ball OOB on the first pass? Probably. They dont win in that situation most times, unfortunately. Too bad offense was stagnant. Relies too much on one player.
    If you are directing that at me...I'm talking when we were on offense up by 2, right before end of regulation., We were not on defense. We shot a desperation 3 and missed.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

announcers were brutal to listen to, but they did make a good point. They said when Paul Miller has an off night, that's when you have to beat the Bison. Paul was 5-17 from the field, 1-7 from 3s. Everybody has off nights and I noticed it didn't seem to affect his attitude or hustle. He played good D until the end and kept taking shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    announcers were brutal to listen to, but they did make a good point. They said when Paul Miller has an off night, that's when you have to beat the Bison. Paul was 5-17 from the field, 1-7 from 3s. Everybody has off nights and I noticed it didn't seem to affect his attitude or hustle. He played good D until the end and kept taking shots.
    Paul played hard. He just had an off night. I actually though our defense and effort was super awesome but it wasn't enough to overcome our bad shooting and lack of execution on offense. I'm concerned how we went cold at the most important time of the game. Last few minutes of the game and OT we couldn't buy a basket. We had what a three pointer and a few free throws in OT?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Paul played hard. He just had an off night. I actually though our defense and effort was super awesome but it wasn't enough to overcome our bad shooting and lack of execution on offense. I'm concerned how we went cold at the most important time of the game. Last few minutes of the game and OT we couldn't buy a basket. We had what a three pointer and a few free throws in OT?
    Did we score a single point against there 1-3-1 zone?

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't notice Dylan Miller on the bench. Did he even travel with the team?

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I didn't notice Dylan Miller on the bench. Did he even travel with the team?
    He was too tired from the 6 points he scored in the last game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Did we score a single point against there 1-3-1 zone?
    ORU fan said "NDSU scored 2 points vs our 1-3-1 zone in the 7 8 minutes we used it, their coach had 0 answer for it... NDSU wouldve score 16 points if we ran it all game"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    If you are directing that at me...I'm talking when we were on offense up by 2, right before end of regulation., We were not on defense. We shot a desperation 3 and missed.
    I was responding to BisonNation. Shouldve quoted him.